• 12(current)
Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
@chrissix, what do you think of this cloud storage - MEGA?
alita__battle_angel_by_konon_cat_de051gn - poster 6 has a small bug, it shows the preview from poster 7
on open mode its ok its only on generated preview, windows 10 os
Can you reproduce or i hope only on my side
read this -> https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference...-and-mega/
also the section "recommended sites", there is a lot of stuff. i think we got slowly on the right tracked way.
(2020-06-27, 01:45)chrissix Wrote: alita__battle_angel_by_konon_cat_de051gn - poster 6 has a small bug, it shows the preview from poster 7
on open mode its ok its only on generated preview, windows 10 os
Can you reproduce or i hope only on my side
Image I have everything okay, maybe the problem is in WIN10?
Just in case, I reloaded the archive.
(2020-06-27, 10:17)Konon Wrote:  I have everything okay, maybe the problem is in WIN10?
no idea, I only take samples sometimes, of course I say as soon as I notice something.
___
i have begun only testing now a bit MediaFire. I have read that archives are only for premium bla but i was able downlod packed archives.
This all is of course just testing purpose...

Can you access these links without a login wall?:

zip download source content

access folder (source content)

just for fun access folder (compressed for preview content)
original: 
ImageImageImageImageImage

quick compressed as preview:
ImageImageImageImageImage

thumbnail image linked in orig res:
(2020-06-27, 22:02)chrissix Wrote: e begun only testing now a bit MediaFire. I have read that archives are only for premium bla but i was able downlod packed archives.
This all is of course just testing purpose...

Can you access these links without a login wall?:

zip download source content
Yes.
(2020-06-27, 22:02)chrissix Wrote: access folder (source content)
Yes.
(2020-06-27, 22:02)chrissix Wrote: just for fun access folder (compressed for preview content)
Yes.
Everything is working.
Even viewing images is.
you know @Konon the time on my side is random so progress is here but slow...
i am know writing here because maybe we are both idiots^^ no we are not but we are both in a learning curve!

regarding this:
  "   ² Due to the limitations of the repository that the KODI forum uses, all the posters presented here are compressed to 1MB. All uncompressed images are stored on DeviantArt (currently being filled), one set of posters - one archive (you need an account to download), which is enough to unpack into the folder with the movie. "

I just found out MediaFire has an sharing feature where content will be autocompressed on sharing, also forum size available.
My thought now is considering making folders and doing one the packed .rar and in it and also the posters of the set seperate unpacked.
So the .rar can be downloaded provided and the images can be seperated downloaded/provided/shared in source or also in compressed for preview sharing included.
If you have time play a bit around with MediaFire, i am doing currently when time, but just testing and playing around with the features.
(2020-07-10, 22:29)chrissix Wrote: I just found out MediaFire has an sharing feature where content will be autocompressed on sharing, also forum size available.
My thought now is considering making folders and doing one the packed .rar and in it and also the posters of the set seperate unpacked.
So the .rar can be downloaded provided and the images can be seperated downloaded/provided/shared in source or also in compressed for preview sharing included.
If you have time play a bit around with MediaFire, i am doing currently when time, but just testing and playing around with the features.
I can start studying the features of MediaFire in a week, not earlier (there is not enough time).
Just come across this & I like what I see. 
I use the Aeon AQ 8 Skin. Are there any basic tutorials available for getting this working in a skin?
hey guys

I tried to implement the support for character posters in Aeon Nox SiLVO.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345299

here is the post describing how I did it #10,865

nordicguy
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3