Rule violation Duplicated Member Account
@MapleFlakes
@Zachary.Murphy

My records show that you are the owner of both these accounts.

Can you please explain why you have created a 3rd account?

Choose which one will be closed. If you do not choose then we will choose for you, and we are currently discussing closing both for the continual breach of our Forum Rules.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-11, 17:50)MapleFlakes Wrote: @[b]Hitcher [/b]Your skin destroyed my Raspberry Pi's when I used the skin. It managed to overheat them and then fry the board.

-1 Reputation for an Unstable Skin.

And -1000 for being a total prick who places bogus accusations without any form of proof in a lame-ass attempt to slander a fellow forum user.
Your reputation with the forum moderators has already gone far below zero.
Any more of these unsubstantiated claims and your forum account(s) will be closed indefinitely.
(2019-07-12, 09:40)Karellen Wrote: @MapleFlakes
@Zachary.Murphy

My records show that you are the owner of both these accounts.

Can you please explain why you have created a 3rd account?

Choose which one will be closed. If you do not choose then we will choose for you, and we are currently discussing closing both for the continual breach of our Forum Rules.

@Karellen @MapleFlakes Might as well close that one. Even though it isn't mine. It is my brother's account. So, if your saying my family is not allowed to have more than 1 account in the house hold then that is just plain out wrong. Ye, maybe it has the same ip because our family shares the same ip. I learned from creating this account how annoyed you guys at Kodi get when someone creates another account because they are not allowed to change their username to something that makes more logical sense. Well, sorry if my brother is not allowed to create an account on the same forums I use because there are only 1 Kodi Support forums.
(2019-07-12, 13:58)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 17:50)MapleFlakes Wrote: @[b]Hitcher [/b]Your skin destroyed my Raspberry Pi's when I used the skin. It managed to overheat them and then fry the board.

And -1000 for being a total prick who places bogus accusations without any form of proof in a lame-ass attempt to slander a fellow forum user.
Any more of these unsubstantiated claims and your forum account(s) will be closed indefinitely.   

@Klojum @MapleFlakes Isn't my account, it is my brothers. So, why close my account for something my brother did. That is just out right wrong. Blaming me, for what my brother did. You can't target someone else for someone else's doing.
If he's your brother then why does he need the forum to communicate with you? Sorry but it all seems suspicious.
(2019-07-12, 16:44)jjd-uk Wrote: @If he's your brother then why does he need the forum to communicate with you? Sorry but it all seems suspicious.

@jjd-uk He has a mental disability that prevents him from speaking. He physically and mentally can't speak. Hence the reason why he is using this forum to communicate with me; Just until I can figure something else for me and him to communicate on the web. Me and him, are not meaning to break any forum rules. We just want to talk to each other. Because we can't at home. We are fine, if you don't want two accounts utilizing the same ip. Therefore, we agree that you can delete @MapleFlakes; And we are sorry for any frustrations we may have caused you.
(2019-07-12, 13:58)Klojum Wrote:

I'm sorry, if my brother made you frustrated. I'll make sure he doesn't do it again. I will read over the forum rules and explain it too my brother. I am deeply, sorry I didn't read the forum rules before. I just usually suspect, that all forums have the same rules.
(2019-07-12, 17:18)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: I'm sorry, if my brother made you frustrated. I'll make sure he doesn't do it again. I will read over the forum rules and explain it too my brother.
It's not a frustration, but some of Team Kodi will maintain order on our forum.
Sometimes people come here, thinking "no laws apply". They are mistaken.
Plenty of people simply forget to read forum rules because they click "Next" so fast and unconsciously during the registration process.
And after that, sometimes we have to make sure some people do read them.

(2019-07-12, 17:18)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: I am deeply, sorry I didn't read the forum rules before. I just usually suspect, that all forums have the same rules.
In essence they will have the same rules, as in "Be nice to each other".
Kodi will also have some techy rules concerning vpn and piracy.
You'll see them soon enough with you next read 'the rules'.
(2019-07-12, 18:24)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-07-12, 17:18)Zachary.Murphy Wrote: I'm sorry, if my brother made you frustrated. I'll make sure he doesn't do it again. I will read over the forum rules and explain it too my brother.
It's not a frustration, but some of Team Kodi will maintain order on our forum.
Sometimes people come here, thinking "no laws apply". They are mistaken.
Plenty of people simply forget to read forum rules because they click "Next" so fast and unconsciously during the registration process.
And after that, sometimes we have to make sure some people do read them.

In essence they will have the same rules, as in "Be nice to each other".
Kodi will also have some techy rules concerning vpn and piracy.
You'll see them soon enough with you next read 'the rules'. 

I understand, how some of the Team Kodi Members will have to maintain order within your forum. I however, do defiantly agree that I should read the rules, which is what I am going to do right now.
@Klojum By reading the Kodi Forum Rules. I can understand the rules me and my brother have broken. In which we both accept the reasonable punishment if necessary.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicated Member Account0