Tags for pictures
Hello,

I want to use Kodi to view my pictures, but I think the best to manage my pictures is to use tags. In the past I tagged a lot of pictures, but they
where store in a database, so I could not use the database in Kodi. So I think the best is to embed the tags directly in the pictures.

At the moment, this is not possible to select pictures based on tags. Do you plan something in that direction for Kodi 19 ?

I know the Addon "MyPicsDB", unfortunately, I'm not sure it suits my need. For example I have some pictures in RAW format and until
now I used sidecar files. "MyPicsDB" can't read sidecar files for example.

So the question is: do I just need to wait Kodi 19 ? If not and MyPicsDB can't do what I want to, do I have another solution than waiting for someone to
implement another Addon ? I'm not sure it would be possible for me to developp such an Addon.

Thank you!
There has been some chit-chat on a pictures database in the past, but nothing concrete has come from it.
(2019-08-03, 22:46)Klojum Wrote: There has been some chit-chat on a pictures database in the past, but nothing concrete has come from it.
Thank you for your answer. Do you remember any arguments for a database or why it was bad ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tags for pictures0