Any working pre-movie trailer addons anymore?
As the centerpiece of many, many home theater installations, it seems weird to me that Kodi no longer has any working addons that play movie trailers before the feature. Cinema Experience and Cinemavision no longer work with the newest Kodi versions, and are no longer supported.

Anyone know if there is anything else out there or anything else in the works, or if either of those will ever be taken over by somebody else? I wish I knew how to code because honestly it doesn't seem like it should be an insurmountable task to have an addon play 3 movie trailers from Apple or elsewhere before the feature, or whatever.
(2019-08-17, 22:13)jubilex Wrote: As the centerpiece of many, many home theater installations, it seems weird to me that Kodi no longer has any working addons that play movie trailers before the feature. Cinema Experience and Cinemavision no longer work with the newest Kodi versions, and are no longer supported.

Anyone know if there is anything else out there or anything else in the works, or if either of those will ever be taken over by somebody else? I wish I knew how to code because honestly it doesn't seem like it should be an insurmountable task to have an addon play 3 movie trailers from Apple or elsewhere before the feature, or whatever.

Well stupid me, user rdsp over on Cinemavision forum has got it working with 18.3! Eternal gratitude!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any working pre-movie trailer addons anymore?0