• 22(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2020-08-07, 02:52)bornagainpengui Wrote: I'm getting an error myself:

https://paste.kodi.tv/niyatuyefo.kodi

Thanks it was fixed v.0.1.2a
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
A bug slipped into v.0.1.2

Please install v.0.1.3, any users experiencing playback error "try again later"... Should open PTVL's utilities and run delete m3u and xmltv.
After which you should navigate to Kodis PVR settings, guide, and clear data. Reboot Kodi to rebuild.

Thanks
(2020-08-07, 16:20)Lunatixz Wrote: A bug slipped into v.0.1.2

Please install v.0.1.3, any users experiencing playback error "try again later"... Should open PTVL's utilities and run delete m3u and xmltv.
After which you should navigate to Kodis PVR settings, guide, and clear data. Reboot Kodi to rebuild.

Thanks
@Lunatixz , thank you.  Where can I find 0.1.3? The pseudo tv repo only has 0.1.2a, but not 0.1.3.

Regards,

Bart
@Lunatixz , I found and installed 0.1.3, thank you.

Unfortunately, the same error persists when I try to add any channel via the addon settings.  I get the "Pseudo TV Live is busy, please try again later".  I followed your instructions, and still getting that.  The only thing I saw in the log is this, which I don't know if it is related or not:

xml:

2020-08-07 15:47:15.110 T:14324   ERROR <general>: Exception in thread spoolThread:
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 926, in _bootstrap_inner
                                                       self.run()
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 1177, in run
                                                       self.function(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\config.py", line 57, in spoolItems
                                                       [self.jsonRPC.getLogo(channel,key.replace('_',' ')) for key, value in DBItems.items() for channel in value] # cache logos
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\config.py", line 57, in <listcomp>
                                                       [self.jsonRPC.getLogo(channel,key.replace('_',' ')) for key, value in DBItems.items() for channel in value] # cache logos
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\resources\lib\parser.py", line 989, in getLogo
                                                       log('getLogo: channelname = %s, type = %s'%(channelname,type))
                                                     File "F:\KodiMatrixPortable\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.pseudotv.live\resources\lib\globals.py", line 260, in log
                                                       xbmc.log('%s-%s-%s'%(ADDON_ID,ADDON_VERSION,py2_encode(msg)),level)
                                                   UnicodeEncodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't encode character '\udca1' in position 60: surrogates not allowed

That error was there also with 0.1.2 and 0.1.2a.  I will provide a debug log in a few minutes.  I hope you can figure it out, and please let me know if there is anything else that you would like me to send or do.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

@Lunatixz , here is the debug log: https://pastebin.com/nDQNuWZU

EDIT: @Lunatixz , I deleted my epgxx.db and tvxx.db, and now I was able to add channels.  I will let you know how it goes from here.  Thanks again.
(2020-08-06, 03:54)hikaricore Wrote: Is there still an issue with music channels stopping after one song? I saw it mentioned by several users a few pages back, but there really wasn't much more said on the matter. Locally I tested "radio" music stations on three different devices using the latest Kodi Matrix, and ended up with the same results on each. In some cases it sounds like a new song is starting to play and dies within a fraction of a second, but this could be the way my tracks are split up. There's no indication in the debug output that another song is even trying to start (at least not mentioned by filename,) only the original. Not trying to throw out massive log files if they're not needed. Thanks again for all your work on this amazing addon.  <3

Thanks I'm looking into the issue with Radio channels.
Any feedback on v.0.1.3 is it running well, any issues to report? Do any standing issues remain? THX
(2020-08-12, 17:56)Lunatixz Wrote: Any feedback on v.0.1.3 is it running well, any issues to report? Do any standing issues remain? THX

@Lunatixz , I am about to give up on this.  I have tried everything, and I still have not been able to get this working, other than a short time.  I recently uninstalled Kodi Matrix, reinstalled again, and added part of my tv shows (about 200).  I cannot add any channels, I always get the "Pseudo TV Live is busy, try again later" message.  Here is my latest debug log: https://pastebin.com/JvrKh3DU

I really do not know what else to try.  Hopefully you can figure out what is wrong in my configuration.  Thank you for your work on this addon.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Lunatixz , here is a new debug log, I had not realized that you had put out a 0.1.3b version.  Same result, however: https://pastebin.com/dB3gDSFR
(2020-08-12, 21:39)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 17:56)Lunatixz Wrote: Any feedback on v.0.1.3 is it running well, any issues to report? Do any standing issues remain? THX

@Lunatixz , I am about to give up on this.  I have tried everything, and I still have not been able to get this working, other than a short time.  I recently uninstalled Kodi Matrix, reinstalled again, and added part of my tv shows (about 200).  I cannot add any channels, I always get the "Pseudo TV Live is busy, try again later" message.  Here is my latest debug log: https://pastebin.com/JvrKh3DU

I really do not know what else to try.  Hopefully you can figure out what is wrong in my configuration.  Thank you for your work on this addon.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Lunatixz , here is a new debug log, I had not realized that you had put out a 0.1.3b version.  Same result, however: https://pastebin.com/dB3gDSFR
The same issue as your last post a few days ago... I thought you indicated it was fixed after some work on your end... So... I stopped looking into it, its a minor issue, however, I'm not sure why its still raising errors.

I'll push an update tonight to "workaround" the issue while I investigate why it's happening... not a fix, but should get you up and running.
(2020-08-12, 22:17)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 21:39)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

The same issue as your last post a few days ago... I thought you indicated it was fixed after some work on your end... So... I stopped looking into it, its a minor issue, however, I'm not sure why its still raising errors.

I'll push an update tonight to "workaround" the issue while I investigate why it's happening... not a fix, but should get you up and running.

@Lunatixz , thanks.  What I did before was delete my epgxxx.db and tvxxx.db, and then I could add channels, but that is not working anymore.  I appreciate your help!

Regards,

Bart
(2020-08-12, 22:19)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 22:17)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 21:39)bsoriano Wrote: @Lunatixz , I am about to give up on this.  I have tried everything, and I still have not been able to get this working, other than a short time.  I recently uninstalled Kodi Matrix, reinstalled again, and added part of my tv shows (about 200).  I cannot add any channels, I always get the "Pseudo TV Live is busy, try again later" message.  Here is my latest debug log: https://pastebin.com/JvrKh3DU

Regards,

Bart

@Lunatixz , thanks.  What I did before was delete my epgxxx.db and tvxxx.db, and then I could add channels, but that is not working anymore.  I appreciate your help!

Regards,

Bart

Updated to v.0.1.3c should work without errors if you can I'd still like a log running the new update... THX
(2020-08-12, 23:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 22:19)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 22:17)Lunatixz Wrote: The same issue as your last post a few days ago... I thought you indicated it was fixed after some work on your end... So... I stopped looking into it, its a minor issue, however, I'm not sure why its still raising errors.

Regards,

Bart

Updated to v.0.1.3c should work without errors if you can I'd still like a log running the new update... THX
@Lunatixz , thanks.  Unfortunately, after the update, Kodi crashes quite quickly after Pseudo TV Live initializes.  This is all I could capture: https://pastebin.com/UqKyf3er.  If I remove the addon, Kodi does not crash.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Lunatixz , here is a debug log that shows me installing the addon from a zip file, and then Kodi crashes after the addon initializes: https://pastebin.com/Fq6NiFiL
(2020-08-12, 23:44)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 23:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 22:19)bsoriano Wrote: @Lunatixz , thanks.  What I did before was delete my epgxxx.db and tvxxx.db, and then I could add channels, but that is not working anymore.  I appreciate your help!

Regards,

Bart

@Lunatixz , thanks.  Unfortunately, after the update, Kodi crashes quite quickly after Pseudo TV Live initializes.  This is all I could capture: https://pastebin.com/UqKyf3er.  If I remove the addon, Kodi does not crash.

Regards,

Bart

The log is empty of debugging info, send old log or copy log prior to the reboot. THX
(2020-08-12, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 23:44)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 23:34)Lunatixz Wrote: Updated to v.0.1.3c should work without errors if you can I'd still like a log running the new update... THX

Regards,

Bart

The log is empty of debugging info, send old log or copy log prior to the reboot. THX
@Lunatixz , please see the second log in my post.  Thanks.
(2020-08-12, 23:57)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 23:44)bsoriano Wrote: @Lunatixz , thanks.  Unfortunately, after the update, Kodi crashes quite quickly after Pseudo TV Live initializes.  This is all I could capture: https://pastebin.com/UqKyf3er.  If I remove the addon, Kodi does not crash.

Regards,

Bart

Log ends without an error, You'll have to rule out other issues... It might not be PseudoTV directly but a combination of things. Try a clean install with only PseudoTV. If the issue continues send a log. However, I suspect it won't.

BTW install the PseudoTV repository to keep updated and to ensure you're installing all dependencies. Thx
(2020-08-13, 14:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 23:57)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: The log is empty of debugging info, send old log or copy log prior to the reboot. THX

Log ends without an error, You'll have to rule out other issues... It might not be PseudoTV directly but a combination of things. Try a clean install with only PseudoTV. If the issue continues send a log. However, I suspect it won't.

BTW install the PseudoTV repository to keep updated and to ensure you're installing all dependencies. Thx

@Lunatixz , thanks.  I did as you suggested.  Brand new install, only installed the Pseudo TV repo and installed the addon from there.  I then added one movie source (around 160 movies) and 5 tv shows.  Everything is working as expected.  I could add channels and they are working.  Now I will add all of my movies and all of my tv shows and see what happens.  I will keep you posted.  

If after adding all of my media everything is still working fine, I will cotninue evaluating addon by addon to see which is causing the problems I reported earlier.  Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @Lunatixz , as soon as I added the skin that I use (and maintain) Kodi started crashing after the initialization of Pseudo TV.  I removed the skin and its dependencies, but Kodi still kept on crashing.  So I started from scratch again.  Out of curiosity, are you using a skin that uses script.skinshortcuts? Because that is the only dependency of my skin (Amber) that I would think could have anything to do with the issue.  Skinshortcuts dependencies themselves I would not know if they could be the problem, since I am not knowledgeable in Python.  Any ideas?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4