Something weird on the website News Page
https://kodi.tv/article/finances-and-more

The 'container' under the news article i. the Kodi logo and blub 'Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open source media player application developed by the XBMC/Kodi Foundation, a non-profit....' is black, and you can't read it... LOL It just seems to be this article, so I'm 'assuming' somone wrote this using html rather than plain text - I'm assuming that, because that loks like a '<div>' that hasn't been closed.

Just pointing this out Smile
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Yep, I saw it in the preview, and it has been reported. Now to find the culprit... Stare
(2019-09-07, 15:06)tjay260476 Wrote: Just pointing this out
It has been fixed. Rofl
Yay! I’m hoping the culprit is an unclosed div than it being an actual team Kodi member...!
My Setup thread |
When the article was copied to Drupal, it seems to have taken a heavy amount of style sheets and other formatting with it in embedded html.

I've pruned away enough of that to make it look reasonable, although there are still some buried in there albeit invisibly now.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Great article though, especially knowing that my donations just not only help this project, but FOSS as a whole as it keeps Team Kodi in the loop of all things FOSS and vice versa.

Might just have to buy another t-shirt Laugh
My Setup thread |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Something weird on the website News Page0