Broken How to reset my VBOX Xti 3442?
Hello! I am a new owner of a VBOX Xti 3442 which came with ver 2.57 installed and I immediately upgraded to ver 2.59. The VBOX has worked ok for a couple of weeks, however, now I am facing a strange problem. No matter what I do, the page "Manage Channels" shows nothing. Even if I invoke the Quick Setup auto scan or the normal "Add Channels", the channels will be detected, but nothing will show up in the "Manage Channels" page. The channels are there, i.e., they show up in ChannelList.xml.db and in the vboxXmltv.xml etc, however it is impossible to edit them in VBOX.

I tried:
- reseting the VBOX via the System->Backup&Restore page, but the problem remains; in fact, the channel list is not deleted via the reset;
- downgrading to ver 2.52 which I managed to download from an old thread, but failed, VBOX says that this version is unsupported;
- reapplying ver 2.59 as I did at the beginning, and again VBOX says that this version is unsupported;
- deleting files from the System->Manage Files webpage.

On the side, I noticed from the beginning (ver 2.57) and now (ver 2.59) that the "checking for new version" in Quick Setup does not work, i.e., the web browser remains stuck spinning for ever  at that screen.

What do you think, is there another way to reset my VBOX?
(2019-09-08, 17:18)neos21 Wrote: Hello! I am a new owner of a VBOX Xti 3442 which came with ver 2.57 installed and I immediately upgraded to ver 2.59. The VBOX has worked ok for a couple of weeks, however, now I am facing a strange problem. No matter what I do, the page "Manage Channels" shows nothing. Even if I invoke the Quick Setup auto scan or the normal "Add Channels", the channels will be detected, but nothing will show up in the "Manage Channels" page. The channels are there, i.e., they show up in ChannelList.xml.db and in the vboxXmltv.xml etc, however it is impossible to edit them in VBOX.

I tried:
- reseting the VBOX via the System->Backup&Restore page, but the problem remains; in fact, the channel list is not deleted via the reset;
- downgrading to ver 2.52 which I managed to download from an old thread, but failed, VBOX says that this version is unsupported;
- reapplying ver 2.59 as I did at the beginning, and again VBOX says that this version is unsupported;
- deleting files from the System->Manage Files webpage.

On the side, I noticed from the beginning (ver 2.57) and now (ver 2.59) that the "checking for new version" in Quick Setup does not work, i.e., the web browser remains stuck spinning for ever  at that screen.

What do you think, is there another way to reset my VBOX?
Please contact Vbox support team at  [email protected]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to reset my VBOX Xti 3442?0