Kodi app doesn't want to open
Hello, I'm new to the forums but I've been using Kodi for over 2 years now. I use it on my laptop that runs windows 10 and never had an issue. 

Yesterday, I bought a Surface laptop and I installed the latest version of kodi on it. Everything worked great, I was able to watch 3 movies, then I closed the app. Ever since then, I tried to launch the application and it doesn't want to launch. I even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it with no luck. The app would open for a second and just close. 

Help!
Moved to UWP
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-10, 05:36)zelius92 Wrote: Hello, I'm new to the forums but I've been using Kodi for over 2 years now. I use it on my laptop that runs windows 10 and never had an issue. 

Yesterday, I bought a Surface laptop and I installed the latest version of kodi on it. Everything worked great, I was able to watch 3 movies, then I closed the app. Ever since then, I tried to launch the application and it doesn't want to launch. I even tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it with no luck. The app would open for a second and just close. 

Help!

Update, I installed an older version of Kodi and it worked fine. It's just the latest version that won't work for some reason

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi app doesn't want to open0