Solved Something weird happening to the website in general.....
Basically, some pages are disappearing - all to be left with this little message: -

Web Site Not Found
Sorry, we could not find any content for this web address. Please check the URL.
If you are an Acquia Cloud customer and expect to see your site at this address, you'll need to add this domain name to your site via the Acquia Network management console.
Acquia Inc.

Methinks the Kodi website is an ill puppy at the moment Sad
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Thanks. We are looking into it. Some confusion at Acquia we are trying to clear up.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Found this article, and I thought this paragraph highlights the very issue:

'What the problem showcases, however, is the financial vulnerability even of some very successful and widely used free and open-source projects. Often depending solely on donations and sponsorships, they can see the rug pulled from under them very quickly – while a community of users is lethargic to support their favorite products and services with money until there's a crisis or it's too late.'

Main article here:

https://reclaimthenet.org/kodi-website-down/

If you want to remove the URL, that's fine.
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Thing is what can we, as a community, do right now?

Kindly guide.
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
Thread marked solved.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Something weird happening to the website in general.....0