Beta Kodi 19 not creating music db
I tagged a few of the records on my OneDrive and it still wont add them to library.  The scraper skips over them and claims its an invalid location.  I can play the files remotely...it should also be noted that the remote directory dosnt show up in sources under the music tab... Im stumpef
To be honest, I'm not sure because I don't use Windows.  However, I would have thought that if your OneDrive is mapped in Windows Explorer then you could navigate to your files and tag them that way. If your OneDrive isn't mapped into explorer then you can add it by following the instructions here

I'd recommend using Musicbrainz Picard to tag them with.  See here. When you've installed it, use the left hand pane to navigate to the drive you mapped OneDrive to and you should see your music files.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2019-09-30, 07:29)black_eagle Wrote: To be honest, I'm not sure because I don't use Windows.  However, I would have thought that if your OneDrive is mapped in Windows Explorer then you could navigate to your files and tag them that way. If your OneDrive isn't mapped into explorer then you can add it by following the instructions here

I'd recommend using Musicbrainz Picard to tag them with.  See here. When you've installed it, use the left hand pane to navigate to the drive you mapped OneDrive to and you should see your music files.

Im on android....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19 not creating music db0