Season poster seems to not honour image scaper settings.
Hi there. I have set
- TV Shows > Scraper to "TVDB"
- Images > Artwork Scraper to "TVDB" only however when I download images it appears to be getting them from fan art or somewhere else. I didn't notice or mind before except I really like the TVDB posters for The Simpsons Seasons. Now I'm wondering why I'm not getting them downloaded when I only have TVDB selected.

My settings, downloaded poster art and an example of TVDB's poster art are here: https://imgur.com/a/qKmPBpD

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Smile
I just figured it out. For anyone else:

When you right click on the show and "Search & scrape selected TV show(s)" you don't seem to be able to pick the artwork scraper
If you "Search & scrape selected TV show(s) - force best match" then you have an artwork scraper selection, so I was able to uncheck everything except TVDB and get the covers I wanted. Smile
I have the same problem with the movie-scraper... When I enable "themoviedb" Meta- and Artwork-Scraper the cover/post will always be replaced with a Fanart Undecided ... When I disable the Artwork-Scraper all covers are scraped correctly but then theres not additional Fanarts, Banner etc

it would be nice if that could be fix soon
cannot reproduce that. If you are able to reproduce it, please create a bug report at https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...ger/issues
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
i reproduced it with a new setup from TMM and created a bug with infos und log

Bug #674 TMM use fanart as poster if Artwork Scrapper 'themoviedb.org' is selected
thanks, just answered your bug report.. 
this is no bug, this is absolutely intended and the "normal" tmm workflow
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season poster seems to not honour image scaper settings.0