Remote app for ios not working...
Hi all.

Official Kodi remote for IOS v 1.5.7, since this morning is not working in both my iPad and my iPhone.

The app does open, but after 4-5 seconds, it quits.

And If you press “no connection” or the I/O “key” it quits immediately.

IOS version is 13.2.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Manos.
iOS 13.2 ist beta 1. I have the same problem, but I think it is related to the beta-version of iOS. We should wait for the final version of 13.2 an see if the problem is gone.
(2019-10-06, 21:20)chstoll Wrote: iOS 13.2 ist beta 1. I have the same problem, but I think it is related to the beta-version of iOS. We should wait for the final version of 13.2 an see if the problem is gone.

I don't think it's beta related. The remote worked fine in all iOS and iPadOS betas as fell as the 13.1.x official releases. I0d say it's a safe bet that the remote will also not run in the 13.2 final versions.
(2019-10-07, 16:37)swisskiltbear Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 21:20)chstoll Wrote: iOS 13.2 ist beta 1. I have the same problem, but I think it is related to the beta-version of iOS. We should wait for the final version of 13.2 an see if the problem is gone.

I don't think it's beta related. The remote worked fine in all iOS and iPadOS betas as fell as the 13.1.x official releases. I0d say it's a safe bet that the remote will also not run in the 13.2 final versions.

I’m having the same issue aswell on 13.2 beta 1...
It's a bug in iOS 13.2 beta 1 and it's fixed in 13.2 beta 2. The app is working again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote app for ios not working...0