• 1(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
will be an customizable Skin and (hopefully) ready when KODI Matrix Nexus will be in a stable Version.
NOTE
SKIN IS STILL IN ALPHA BUT READY FOR TESTING
TOUGH YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOME BUGS, UNDEFINED or WIP WINDOWS

Download Links
- You can install the skin in within KODI by install my Kodi Repo

- git hub Page LINK

Credits for some currently used Textures belongs to
- @phil65 (skin.estuary) (default[foo].pngs's, some backgroundpatterns)
- @'Marcelveldt' , @'mgonzales71' (resource.images.backgroundoverlays.basic)
- some icons taken from https://materialdesignicons.com/
- some backgroundimages taken from [unsplash.com](https://unsplash.com/) (image creators are credited in the filename)

Addon Dependencies & Supported Addons
**dependencies**
- script embuary helper
- image resource weather icons outline HD
- image resource studio logos colored / white

**supported**
- script embuary info Script
- script up next
- WIP Resource Addon For Actor Thumbs
- script artwork beef LEIA VERSION
- script cu lrc lyrics

LOCAL TRAILER (if trailer not scraped )
* the skin checks if a tv show trailer exists on item focus
> the naming convention should be 'tvshowtitle*-trailer.mp4' and should be placed in the corresponding tv show root folder

YOUTUBE LOOKUPS
- this skins uses several windows where **you tube** lookups will be performed, if you dislike such lookups/container content you can disable those in the specific Setting Section
those are currently

- tv show info viewtype (view id 58) **trailers**
- dialogvideoinfo **sountdtrack** ; **title search**
- search **searchterm**

* you may will also need an [own Youtube API key](https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...l-API-Keys) to get those results if wished

TEXTURE THEMES
- you can choose between **2 themes (default & rounded )** the usual way
- rounded theme is a little bit special,
->
if you not use colors for the item tag bg panel the widget/item artwork get rounded corners**
if you use item tag bg panel colors the rounded corners will be applied to the top of the widget/item artwork and to the bottom of a tag bg panel

COLORS / COLOR THEMES
* There are 2 ways to choose Colorthemes.
* The skins comes with prefefined Color Themes which can be choosen the usual way. ( choose a color theme in the interface settings )
* The 2nd Method will require *script.skin.helper.colorpicker* and/or *script.skin.helper.skinbackup*

- You can edit nearly every color used by the skin Custom Color Section and build your own Themes using the Backup/Restore funtction

BACKGROUNDBUILING
The Backgroundbuilding is built up as follows,

Layer 1
* fullscreen Background ,
* Custom Color can be set
* Area is mostly not visible, nor noticable , but if you prefer transparence colors/ images on other layers it'll become important

Layer 2 / Artwork Layer
- can be a custom image (which is also the fallback image if fanart setting is enabled nut no artwork is found)
* optional : show fanart artwork image - background artwork setting section*
* optional : show rotating extra fanart - background artwork setting section*
* optional : prefer animated fanart if available*

NOTE: music check this link - https://kodi.wiki/view/Music_artwork and movie check this link - https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

* there are 2 options HOW color (background layer2 color ) will be applied here
** a) try to tint the image itself, not recommended if using 'show fanart'
** b) use 80% transparence image which is tinted instead and will lay over Layer 2 (1st diffusor )
- can be enabled in *skinsettings : background* section

* optional blur artwork background is possible via script.embuary.helper (limited to Media Windows (videos,music))
- you can set blurring radius in embuary helper addon settings
* you can animate your Layer 2 background image which uses a slide animation to bring in some movement to the background
* color will be spplied directly on that layer

Layer 3 (optional)
* can be a custom image ( its supposed as a 2nd diffusor )
* color will be spplied directly on that layer

special case spotlight style media windows
- That windows use its own colors which also be set in the custom color section

MUSIC HUB
Is a special Music Media Window , from here you can navigate trough every Library Content of your Music & Musicvideos without leaving that window ( if wished so )
- it has a unique filter method in the top bar
- easy navigation via menubar on the left
- if music is playing you'll also able to have the current playlist visible by click on thebplaylist button in the top bar or navigate on right

- default select action (when item is supposed to be played and not for navigation ) can be choosen by user (add to playlist as next title and play (default) - or just add to playlist as next title in playlist - related to songs,albums,genre items)
- playlist manipulation can be done via my playlist.context menu addon ( move focused item up/down, delete focused item) - just bring up contextmenu and choose wished action

SEARCH FEATURE
- the skin comes with a own search window which is available in the icon premenu and/or menu-panel in media windows
- can be used as custom main menu entry
- each container content can be en/disabled within the skinsettings section

VIDEO INFO DIALOG
consists of 3 Pages
- click up to show additional info
- click down to navigate trough some content containers
- by click on a cast member you can decide if you wanna do a local search or tmdb search ( requires embuary info addon )
- by focus a cast member you'll get a list with movies and tv shows from your library
- the skin looks if a soundtrack exists in your music library for the movie/show and if wished do a youtube lookup for a soundtrack which xan be played
- each container content can be en/disabled within the skinsettings section
- you can scroll trough some artwork and can go to fullscreen slideshow by click on the artwork.
there are 2 ways from where those images are loaded which can be selected within the skinsettings
1. **RECOMMENDED** : show scrapped artwork which respects the definitions from your **advancedsettings.xml**
2. show content of extrafanart folder which should be place in the item art folder (depreciated method for storing)

- https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337089
- https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings....ra_artwork

MUSIC INFO DIALOG
- play albums, songs or musicvideos from your library for the current artist without leaving
- scroll trough some artwork and can go to fullscreen slideshow by click on the artwork.
- the similiar artists/albums , artists top 4 list , youtube , amazon prime music containers can be en/disabled within the skinsettings section

- the supports booklet artwork
**this require a images with naming of booklet1 , booklet2 , booklet3 ...**
in the album folder.
You'll also need to define them in the advancedsettings.xml
e.g.

xml:
<musiclibrary>
<albumextraart>
<arttype>spine</arttype>
<arttype>discart</arttype>
<arttype>booklet1</arttype>
<arttype>booklet2</arttype>
<arttype>booklet3</arttype>
</albumextraart>
<musiclibrary>

START UP / PROFILE LOGIN
- you can choose in which window kodi should start
- if Profile Login enabled you are able to define the Background Image , beside the usual way you can enable the profile login within the Startup Setting Section

HOME LAYOUTS
- you can choose between 3 different Layouts
- Spotlight
- Just Widgets
- Just Main Menu Tiles
-> choose custom colors / background image / background overlay image ( see backgroundbuilding )

HOME MENU
- can be customized (target path, icon, fanart )
- limited to 20 entrys
- by pressing menu button / m key they icon bar gets focused , click left there to slide out the menu panel
- you can en/disable a profile switcher at the top

HOME WIDGETS
you can define up to 99 widgets and define their layouts / attributes seperatly
- name
- layout (landscape , poster , circle , square , banner )
- tags ( visible / hidden )
- sort order
- sort direction
- limit items (default is 0 ; no limit )
- show extended item info ( plot , genre, flags ) if not using Spotlight Home Layout

- there is a attribute "is section" when set it to true you'll get tiny tiles which are supposed to used for **sections like genre,year or root list entrys from the library** you can set a custom tile image and icon/text color globally for all widgets which use that attribute

SHUTDOWN MENU
- you can define up to 20 shuutdownmenu items, there are some items for selection but you can also set it up to use a core executebuiltin , like RunScript(script[,args]*) or System.Exec(exec)

- in Media Windows you're able to blur the item backgroudpanel for the shutdownmenu

MEDIA WINDOWS MENU / MENUBAR
- there is a customizable icon bar (hide/show options) in media windows for quick navigation
- there is an option to focus that control bar by pressing menu / m key
- if click left the menu panel will slide out which offers more options

PS:
Sorry for Typos & wrong Spelling
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Mouthwatering.
Wow, I love to trying this one!
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2019-10-10, 20:47)3500 Wrote: Wow, I love to trying this one!

(2019-10-10, 20:09)ontap Wrote: Mouthwatering.

Thanks,

Currently it's more a 'ugly duckling', if not an hatched swanegg.

As soon i get over other needed files, i'll publish a link for testing.
Is there a Netflix view type and osd in this skin?
(2019-10-12, 23:45)Butta97 Wrote: Is there a Netflix view type and osd in this skin?

The plan is to have Netflix Style Layouts like below included chooseable View Types.

3 in 1 (Video Snippet Titan MOD)

OSD and VideoInfo just maybe.
Looks great. Last thing will there be the percentage rating or a star rating
(2019-10-16, 10:31)Butta97 Wrote: Looks great. Last thing will there be the percentage rating or a star rating

stars rating from 0 - 10 ( using 5 stars )
rotten and metacritic will be shown in percent (e.g. 68%)
others using default values (e.g. 6.8)
Looks great indeed. I am a fan of a "clean look" skin like "Alaska and "Nebula".
Yours fits right in there too. Looking patiently forward in eager anticipation.
(2019-10-16, 13:16)Fambank Wrote: Looks great indeed. I am a fan of a "clean look" skin like "Alaska and "Nebula".
Yours fits right in there too. Looking patiently forward in eager anticipation.

Thanks, the intention is to have clean/minimalistic layouts.Not much done right now.

I still need experiement in some skinning areas.
We will see how it goes.

Working on HUB (under construction) now ...
Cheers
When do you think the skin will be ready for use I'm eager lol
Brick 
(2019-10-28, 04:56)Butta97 Wrote: When do you think the skin will be ready for use I'm eager lol

No ETA yet, maybe end of this year, or early 2020.
I install downloading from github and ... I love it! It is very clean and very beautiful, I will keep an eye on your work. If you need a tester ...
(2019-11-16, 21:24)sanangel Wrote: I install downloading from github and ... I love it! It is very clean and very beautiful, I will keep an eye on your work. If you need a tester ...
Thanks
If you love it, now. You'll love it more when finished.

I wondered thats its usable from git, because a lot is missing ;-)
(2019-11-17, 16:38)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-11-16, 21:24)sanangel Wrote: I install downloading from github and ... I love it! It is very clean and very beautiful, I will keep an eye on your work. If you need a tester ...
Thanks
If you love it, now. You'll love it more when finished.

I wondered thats its usable from git, because a lot is missing ;-)

I assure you that the little that works has me "crazy", it will be a great skin. Thank you for all your work (I will continue to see your github daily to watch your progress)
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3