• 8(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2020-05-01, 17:37)mardukL Wrote: WIP initial startup

WIP VideoHow it 'll start

Looks very good!

Only concern would be skinhelper dependency.  Are you updating your version to work with this new skin?
(2020-05-01, 17:46)Edworld Wrote:
(2020-05-01, 17:37)mardukL Wrote: WIP initial startup

WIP VideoHow it 'll start

Looks very good!

Only concern would be skinhelper dependency.  Are you updating your version to work with this new skin?

The plan is to have it dependencie free aa possible.

Currently i did'nt like to use skinhelper.service as it have also alot dependencies and some background operations runnin which can slow down things.
Also , currently i dont see a reason to use the shs script for the skin.

But i keep a 'passive' support in mind if i think thats worth (e.g. have some shs provided info labels) which i think also depend on metadatautils & cherrypy module & simple.cache addon).
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Love this skin, good work, even though it's a work in progress, is there a trick to getting CU LRC Lyrics to work?
(2020-05-08, 05:50)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, good work, even though it's a work in progress, is there a trick to getting CU LRC Lyrics to work?

i dont think its problematic.

if you toggled auto-show lyrics off via addon settings you should be able to show it when click on the microphone icon on the left side of osd.
(2020-05-08, 06:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 05:50)Picard Wrote: Love this skin, good work, even though it's a work in progress, is there a trick to getting CU LRC Lyrics to work?

if you toggled auto-show lyrics off via addon settings you should be able to show it when click on the microphone icon on the left side of osd.   
It seems to be installed properly, when i hit the mic symbol, doesn't start up, i've tried uninstalling and reinstall, still no luck, what version are you using?
(2020-05-08, 06:26)Picard Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 06:02)mardukL Wrote:

It seems to be installed properly, when i hit the mic symbol, doesn't start up, i've tried uninstalling and reinstall, still no luck, what version are you using?

got no issues with it on android/win os running kodi leia 18.6 .

Sometimes it takes a bit to load/get lyrics, but you should be notified when the scripts start.

May there is an error in the lookups.
Did you also get issues with estuary skin?
It looks very good, when it will be released, atleast alpha version?
Does this have support for "mouse" as Titan mod has?
I am very eager and excited to know.
(2020-05-08, 20:05)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 06:26)Picard Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 06:02)mardukL Wrote: i dont think its problematic.

got no issues with it on android/win os running kodi leia 18.6 .

Sometimes it takes a bit to load/get lyrics, but you should be notified when the scripts start.

May there is an error in the lookups.
Did you also get issues with estuary skin? 

I'm using the latest kodi nightlies, maybe that is the problem, doesn't work in estuary
(2020-05-09, 05:00)zeeya Wrote: It looks very good, when it will be released, atleast alpha version?
Does this have support for "mouse" as Titan mod has?
I am very eager and excited to know.

no eta.
still not in a state how i wanted it to be and not all files are done.

currently most areas (sotlight season view does not) support touch/mouch .
(2020-05-10, 01:12)mardukL Wrote: no eta.
still not in a state how i wanted it to be and not all files are done.

currently most areas (sotlight season view does not) support touch/mouch .

Thanks for the response, hope we get it soon.
How can I change the default " Swan" background?
(2020-05-13, 10:33)Aaiemron Wrote: How can I change the default " Swan" background?

Its currently a fallback image on home if no fanart image is avail for an item.(including a custom main menu fanart if an main menu entry has focus)

Unsure if i will use fallback to a custom img or get rid of a fallback some time.

Currently not possible to disable/change the fallback.
(2020-05-13, 11:31)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-05-13, 10:33)Aaiemron Wrote: How can I change the default " Swan" background?

Its currently a fallback image on home if no fanart image is avail for an item.(including a custom main menu fanart if an main menu entry has focus)

Unsure if i will use fallback to a custom img or get rid of a fallback some time.

Currently not possible to disable/change the fallback. 
Oké, thanks for your answer.  It would be nice to use a custom image. Maybe in the future then.
slowly improving the music hub...
(2020-05-13, 15:56)mardukL Wrote: slowly improving the music hub...

Simple and nice UI. Can't wait to test
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3