• 10(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2020-12-15, 21:19)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 15:17)Fhdf Wrote: I keep coming back here almost daily, but I must assume the project is dead by now... too bad. Was really looking forward to use it (I used the unfinished version and it was very promising)
I dont think you realize what it takes to create a Skin. These kind of comments just annoy the Skin developers.

Are you getting annoyed on behalf of all the skin developers?
(2020-12-16, 01:17)Fhdf Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 21:19)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 15:17)Fhdf Wrote: I keep coming back here almost daily, but I must assume the project is dead by now... too bad. Was really looking forward to use it (I used the unfinished version and it was very promising)
I dont think you realize what it takes to create a Skin. These kind of comments just annoy the Skin developers.

Oh, yes I am. Your in the Alpha/ WIP skin section. It could take years to finish a skin. And your popping in here every day to see if it done, and say it must be dead because he hasnt finished it fast enough for you?? Yea, I could smell the annoyance from a mile away...
(2020-12-16, 02:21)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2020-12-16, 01:17)Fhdf Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 21:19)jdig4240 Wrote: I dont think you realize what it takes to create a Skin. These kind of comments just annoy the Skin developers.

Oh, yes I am. Your in the Alpha/ WIP skin section. It could take years to finish a skin. And your popping in here every day to see if it done, and say it must be dead because he hasnt finished it fast enough for you?? Yea, I could smell the annoyance from a mile away...

Nah. He can take his time, I loved his previous skin. But he hasn’t updated in a very long time, hence why I fear the project is dead.

But I hope not: I’ve spent days tweaking the WIP version and it’s VERY promising.

You do you man, don’t let me stop you from getting annoyed, it’s fine with me. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂
Project is'nt dead....but creeping moving forwad....
Its hard to find time since months, and it'll also be hard in the next months....but SWAN isn't dead nor burried.

did some things today....as i had a little time found it usefull....

Cards View in Beginning

Fanart View  as Idea

Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Well, if there's anything any of us can do to ease the burden, just holler. It's looking really good, and I have to admit that I was starting to worry that the skin might have died a death, so thanks for putting my mind to rest! Keep up the good work MardukL, and best of health to you. Thanks for all your time and effort, they're both very much appreciated.
(2020-12-31, 06:49)DJCounter Wrote: Well, if there's anything any of us can do to ease the burden, just holler. It's looking really good, and I have to admit that I was starting to worry that the skin might have died a death, so thanks for putting my mind to rest! Keep up the good work MardukL, and best of health to you. Thanks for all your time and effort, they're both very much appreciated.

Thanks. Did some things for the music Info....still undone... but hey, got some time again :-)
Work on MusicInfoDialog

watch gallery

new view type
watch gallery

and also wip new simple home layout : just menu tiles
(2021-01-07, 18:52)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-12-31, 06:49)DJCounter Wrote: Well, if there's anything any of us can do to ease the burden, just holler. It's looking really good, and I have to admit that I was starting to worry that the skin might have died a death, so thanks for putting my mind to rest! Keep up the good work MardukL, and best of health to you. Thanks for all your time and effort, they're both very much appreciated.

Thanks. Did some things for the music Info....still undone... but hey, got some time again :-)
Work on MusicInfoDialog

watch gallery

new view type
watch gallery

and also wip new simple home layout : just menu tiles
Nice work MardukL the new view looks great
Keep up
hands on dialogmusicinfo, not much left there...
The skin is still in a early alpha stage, but a lot is done.
And can be used to test out some stuff.
I hope to get some more time , but a final release looks far away.

info readme.md

the alpha is available via my repo or install via zip.
LEIA - skin.swan-18.1.01.zip

Matrix - skin.swan-19.1.01~alpha.zip

EDIT: repacked had to fix some things, but i add a autoplay trailer fuction :-)

VIDEO
Amazed by the screens! This is next-level skinning! If it works smoothly it will set new standards! I will start testing it in Matrix and get back with information!
(2021-01-22, 00:00)Anomen Wrote: Amazed by the screens! This is next-level skinning! If it works smoothly it will set new standards! I will start testing it in Matrix and get back with information!

Thanks.
I updated Matrix version today.

Download link to install from zip is here : LINK
Amazing work thanks 😊
Is there any plan for matrix repo?
(2021-01-22, 18:39)trkselim Wrote: Amazing work thanks 😊
Is there any plans for matrix repo?

thx.

and yeah.when i found time. ;-)
This looks amazing thank you!

I saw that "up next" is crossed out, does that means that it wont be supported or that the work is done and is supported now?
(2021-01-25, 19:18)ferdinand Wrote: This looks amazing thank you!

I saw that "up next" is crossed out, does that means that it wont be supported or that the work is done and is supported now?

its on to do lis and therefor crossed out.same for director resource addon.
some more is on private to do which isnt named in the opener.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3