• 15(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2021-03-05, 12:51)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 13:21)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 15:14)trkselim Wrote: Movies and tv cast & similar in videoinfo
Take long time to load i there any option to get cast&similar thumbs from local library?

Currently no, as it relys to a script to fill the cast container.
If i will do the native container (id 50), i cant use custom onclick actions ,
i think about another workaround , and test it later.

@mardukL, I had the same issue with slow loading of the cast.  I ended up adding a skin setting to show only local info in the video info dialog, and when that setting is active, I show the cast using container 50 with its default onclick, which searches in the local library.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks,
what like to try before when i have time is to use container id 50 as hidden container for fast results,
and make a custom container which use the container path of id 50 .
If it works i can use custom onclicks and can have faster results.
But i'll see...if it possible ...
;-)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hello, very good job
There is a way to have the film covers in small landscape to have a line of 4 films because I see it in your videos but when I configure it I have a line of 3 films with large landscapes. Is there a possibility to have the less rounded landscapes, to make them like apple?    THANKS
if on fire stick 4k for fresh start click mouse toggle hover over menu till its highlighted click on it  then click off toggle and press left on d pad and in menu pick settings skin settings and chose ur home lay out and put something in menu and set a widget and next start won't have to use toggle back button and d pad will move thing
Hello,

Great work, this has the potential in becoming THE skin for kodi UI. My little advice is to focus on getting the skin ready for use out of the box. I know users tend to twick the settings for their liking, but it would be nice if you could implement some sort of install wizard in witch you may include:
- trakt activation - independent trakt will allow you to create a kodi library folder based on user lists stored on trakt.tv
- make the user choose the default media streaming add-on, if installed
- make the user choose types of movies and TV shows and create a custom library folder based on ratings from TMDB or IMDB, trending or most popular, even a mix of those.
- choose default type view for home screen

Can't thank you enough for this work, I know it's time consuming, lots of trial and errors and maybe some users will brag for some features that are very hard to implement. Focus on your main vision on how the skin should be, gather what you think is best to implement as an idea and make it work.

Best of wishes and good luck.

P.S.: Don't forget about your family and take care of them
This all looks amazing.
The biggest issue I'm finding is with the Menu being keyed of M or with double Back.
Menu is tough to do with the Shield and 'back' is tough to get a handle on.

Other than that loving the potential. Nice work!
(2021-03-07, 02:10)CiXel Wrote: This all looks amazing.
The biggest issue I'm finding is with the Menu being keyed of M or with double Back.

Double back is when you want to go to settings, am I right? Just long press back if that is what you are trying to achieve.
(2021-03-07, 08:15)Zeule Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 02:10)CiXel Wrote: This all looks amazing.

Double back is when you want to go to settings, am I right? Just long press back if that is what you are trying to achieve.
Oops. I'm wrong. It's not a double back. I think I had a de-bouncing issue.

I guess what I'm expecting to happen is that moving 'left' from the first item would also take it into the Menu bar. (Though I full appreciate the ease of the M or Back command from mid scroll). It feels odd that the widget shelfs scroll to the end instead. It feels less intuitive especially because you can go 'right' from the menu bar to the widgets, but if you try to hit 'left' to return, it instead scrolls to the end of the shelf.
I like the circular navigation and u don't so should be option to choose left back to menu or back button I find easy to get to last item in widget with circular navigation
i don't like how the bottom of items in widgets in theme roundedge  r square at the bottom posters square landscape and banner in unfixed mode all have square i avioded this in widgets cause i think the round edges look better
what is bg panel colors on 1st page says somethings about roudedge and bg panel color where is this setting
i figured it out and i would say  that this is the  one totally crappy thing about this skin i dont like tags on my widgets but i do like rounded edges so im finding if i want rounded edges i have only 3 options without tags that r still rounded top and bottom and that is circle, poster & landscape, and banner fixed focus
(2021-03-09, 11:10)kow1234 Wrote: i figured it out and i would say  that this is the  one totally crappy thing about this skin i dont like tags on my widgets but i do like rounded edges so im finding if i want rounded edges i have only 3 options without tags that r still rounded top and bottom and that is circle, poster & landscape, and banner fixed focus

Huh

If you dislike tags, you are able to disable them per widget, + you can set color to none - this force use round edge at the widther rather try round the bottom tag bg panel.

Sidenote: HEADER SAY - expect bugs, unfinished windows ...

So, if you found something which is maybe a Bug/ unhappy solution - check your mind and correlation where you are here and what you want here and go over your expression of words before typing here.

What i can Filter from that statemant is that - rounded edges arent applied correctly(means disable tag setting does not have an influence on round edge apply)
-> There i can say, its not intented behaviour.
@kow1234 
@CiXel 
@Zeule 

The Home Menu Navigation is currently intented and will stay at Default (its My personal Preference )
- booth circular/non-cicular(default) have it's Pros/Cons

But i know about the issue that it can be confusing, and i have an optional navigation Option on my "To_Do_List".
No ETA.
(2021-03-05, 15:15)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Hello, very good job
There is a way to have the film covers in small landscape to have a line of 4 films because I see it in your videos but when I configure it I have a line of 3 films with large landscapes. Is there a possibility to have the less rounded landscapes, to make them like apple?    THANKS

First the themes will stay as they are terms "angle" of edges. (just the bottom eged will get some adjustments, because my textures are not 100% accurate)

Terms Landscape Items, can you show a pic, or link to my video, what do you mean ! I got no Idea what you mean.
im sorry but i dont see any option anywhere to set color to none can u plz tell me where this setting is r u talking about the tag setting
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3