• 18(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
thank you for update skin seems to be more stable now
In the Next Up widget for episodes when using "Force_Tags", is it possible to show the name of the TV show, instead of the title of the episode? Or maybe even better, the name of the TV show and the number of the season and episode.
Thank you
(2021-03-22, 17:44)Zeule Wrote: I know is a lot of work but, are you planning in adding artwork support for addon widgets? Like Titan MOD had. A customizable spotlight, I'd like to have, instead of stars or thumbs rating, an IMDb and TMDB ratings there. Hope some will be added.

Cheers
Unsure what you mean by "artwork support for addon widgets" ?

For the rating , i am not sure, if so than optional, as i have to find a good place and some testings how they can fit.But at at a later state.
(2021-03-23, 03:24)kow1234 Wrote: thank you for update skin seems to be more stable now

Thanks.

(2021-03-23, 08:28)Aaiemron Wrote: In the Next Up widget for episodes when using "Force_Tags", is it possible to show the name of the TV show, instead of the title of the episode? Or maybe even better, the name of the TV show and the number of the season and episode.
Thank you

Hm...does'nt it look like that ?
- clearlogo or title of show - always top
- there are info labels for episode title, season *Season Number* , and episode *episode Number* ( if item is episode )

EDIT: after read your post carefull again : if you refer to the tags(below items) than i doubt i can handle it in a good way, but i keep it in mind .

View58

Infodialog
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
EDIT: after read your post carefull again : if you refer to the tags(below items) than i doubt i can handle it in a good way, but i keep it in mind .

Thanks
Quote:Unsure what you mean by "artwork support for addon widgets" ?
Well, widgets that provide content information not stored in local library should have clearlogo and clearart. Or is addon dependent? In my experience, if I load Kodi with tons of data for movies, it becomes sluggish and even crashes occur. My opinion, to fully enjoy Swan experience clearart/logo, fanart should be available what ever the information provider is. Discovering media is much more fun and enjoyable. Just my thought though.

Any way, Swan is wonderful skin, very modern and what it stands out for, it does not copy other platform skin like, maybe some inspirational ideas. Keep up the good work, and maybe some patreon/donations would be nice. Smile

Cheers and have a good day
(2021-03-23, 12:45)Zeule Wrote:
Well, widgets that provide content information not stored in local library should have clearlogo and clearart. Or is addon dependent? In my experience, if I load Kodi with tons of data for movies, it becomes sluggish and even crashes occur. My opinion, to fully enjoy Swan experience clearart/logo, fanart should be available what ever the information provider is. Discovering media is much more fun and enjoyable. Just my thought though.

Any way, Swan is wonderful skin, very modern and what it stands out for, it does not copy other platform skin like, maybe some inspirational ideas. Keep up the good work, and maybe some patreon/donations would be nice. Smile

Thanks, but the current state still supports such art, it depends if addon provide such art.

e.g. Short Video Example
using Netflix (mostly support clearlogo )and Amazon Addon (dont provide clearlogo)

https://streamable.com/5wwczs
(2021-03-23, 13:27)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 12:45)Zeule Wrote:

Thanks, but the current state still supports such art, it depends if addon provide such art.

e.g. Short Video Example
using Netflix (mostly support clearlogo )and Amazon Addon (dont provide clearlogo)

Figured it out! Looks like TMDB Helper works like a charm with Swan. A bit slow but it's ok given the fact that it's all downloaded realtime. The addon let's you choose witch player want to use, so that's a workaround for the Amazon addon. The addon works really well with Trakt but I didn't try to create on Trakt a list with a filter to point only on amazon videos. 

Cheers
(2021-03-23, 15:03)Zeule Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 13:27)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 12:45)Zeule Wrote: Well, widgets that provide content information not stored in local library should have clearlogo and clearart. Or is addon dependent? In my experience, if I load Kodi with tons of data for movies, it becomes sluggish and even crashes occur. My opinion, to fully enjoy Swan experience clearart/logo, fanart should be available what ever the information provider is. Discovering media is much more fun and enjoyable. Just my thought though.

e.g. Short Video Example

Figured it out! Looks like TMDB Helper works like a charm with Swan. A bit slow but it's ok given the fact that it's all downloaded realtime. The addon let's you choose witch player want to use, so that's a workaround for the Amazon addon. The addon works really well with Trakt but I didn't try to create on Trakt a list with a filter to point only on amazon videos. 

Cheers

Artwork usage/visability for that case have nothing to do with tmdb helper or another script.
it simply is showing if they are provided by the corresponding addons itself.

you can get
netflix (leia only )here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329767
amazon vod here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=349255

p.s. if use it and your happy with it (consider) make a donation.
(2021-03-23, 09:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 17:44)Zeule Wrote:  

(2021-03-23, 08:28)Aaiemron Wrote: In the Next Up widget for episodes when using "Force_Tags", is it possible to show the name of the TV show, instead of the title of the episode? Or maybe even better, the name of the TV show and the number of the season and episode.
Thank you

Hm...does'nt it look like that ?
- clearlogo or title of show - always top
- there are info labels for episode title, season *Season Number* , and episode *episode Number* ( if item is episode )

View58

Infodialog

The TV show name is not showing when using the "WidgetOnly" layout.
In that layout you can only see the title of an episode.
what color setting will make studio flags appear colored
(2021-03-23, 19:38)Aaiemron Wrote: The TV show name is not showing when using the "WidgetOnly" layout.
In that layout you can only see the title of an episode.

I take a look, was a while back i test them.

(2021-03-24, 02:18)kow1234 Wrote: what color setting will make studio flags appear colored

seems you enabled them some day...
just go to

skinsettings-> library -> toggle "use monochrome studiologos" off

if you refer to a monochrome custom color, go to
skinsettings-> custom colors - footer - "color for icons/flags"
swan seems to work great on my fire stick kodi but on coreelec it freezes 30seconds into load every time. when i  do fresh install of skin install pico8 installs
actually my skins something wrong on fire tv setup up that pico8 says it updates but it stays in available updates and widgets dont load
the studio logo when i press information button in context is same color as writing none of what u said worked
on fire tv i switched to estuary updated swan and seems to be working but still cant figure out wht color i changed that made the studio logo in the conext menu information colored and it still freezes on corelec start up
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3