• 23(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2021-04-26, 17:39)ra77 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 02:02)mardukL Wrote:
watch gallery
@mardukL this is a really nice and interesting skin and I've been testing the skin for a while. But the view in the picture I have not found until now. Can you help me there?
It's still in progress and it'll still take a while till next version update will come.
Latest Changes can be found here -> https://github.com/marduklev/skin.swan-alpha

Just dowlnoad and copy/paste the folders - xml , language , colors , media. 
Dont use that package to install directly from zip !
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
I updated how you wrote the folders without installing and there are new color settings) Now it has become even more interesting to work with the color of this beautiful skin=) The only thing I would like to know about the request for feature requests..1. Sorry in advance for trying to make it a little to your liking) It's just that I really like titan bingie mode for its neatness and elegance and minimalism, and if you look, you will see that in titan bingie mode there is a little more coverage of the black background and due to this, the logo looks more fixed and it is also slightly smoother and smaller..)I would like to know if I can somehow change this for myself? https://paste.pics/f51be8ace4cbf45bc17ff63cf23b6eff https://paste.pics/c15572729e2d77b8e4eb98b68a49bc36 And please excuse me in advance, perhaps this is a very impudent request..But is it possible to change the size and appearance of the poster and make it something like this? I'm really sorry! for such requests on my part, but maybe I can somehow change all this for myself? But I do not know how unfortunately.. https://prnt.sc/123tvrq
Sorry I forgot to write about the beautiful US-icons)I would also like to see this here...) https://prnt.sc/123uhez
I really do apologize for such a large number of requests and I understand that it sounds like it is arrogant, but I in no way try to approach from the impudent side .. I really really love your art and it seems I will not exchange it for anything else .. even to the netflix skin. Separately, thank you very much for the opportunity to change it somehow for yourself (color, widgets, beautiful posters) In fact, I wanted to write to you that the posters are about the same as in netflix, but just a little less .. And I turned out to be rounded I apologize in advance) The only thing I would like is to slightly increase the black background in the logo area and slightly move the logo to the left so that it looks more fixed and does not go beyond the edges of the fanart itself) I didn't want to change anything else in this skin! I really hope that you do not ignore and answer ..)
I really hope that you do not ignore and answer ..)
(2021-04-27, 20:53)jokero009 Wrote: I really hope that you do not ignore and answer ..)

Hope dies last, but it dies....

I read the suggestions, but you'll have to be more patient next time.
the background diffuse and artwork will stay how it is without any options.
But i show you how to decrease the arwork for yourself.
BUT YOU HAVE ALWAYS TO BACKUP otherwise all changes will be overwritten and you'll have to do it again, if an update arrives.
I also recommend do that, as changes come more frequently than on a finished skin. ( sometimes i have to thwow some code overboard and decide to 'manage' code in another manner, also some code snippets wander to otherpositions or other xml files after some cleanup )

in swan_home.xml, you'll find
xml:
<include content="Fanart_Diffused">
                <right>0</right>
                <param name="width" value="1267" />
                <param name="height" value="731" />
                <param name="diffuse" value="diffuse/spotlightleftdiffuse.png" />
                <param name="visible" value="$PARAM[spotlight_artwork_visible_right]" />
            </include>
            <include content="Fanart_Diffused">
                <left>0</left>
                <param name="width" value="1267" />
                <param name="height" value="731" />
                <param name="diffuse" value="diffuse/spotlightrightdiffuse.png" />
                <param name="visible" value="$PARAM[spotlight_artwork_visible_left]" />
            </include>

There you just have to decrease the width andheight values, to decrease fanart.
This will apply it on all spotlight themed layouts (home, view503, view504)

But i feel still i am in the right spot ;-)

For the flags in the metadata bar, i will not change to an flag using variable based upon language prefixes ( i may just change the mpaa frame/image style ), the mpaa flag you mentioned will may find some place in the footer bar when i found time to visit that kind of flags.
So sorry if trhats disapointing, but that is how it is.
I am very sorry for the fact that I may have bothered you with messages and was impatiently waiting for an answer .. From now on I will be patient ..) Thank you very much!) I found this file and I even managed to reduce the size of the logo by making it a little more accurate and now it does goes beyond =) Now all requests and requests have completely disappeared and I don't want to change anything in this insanely rich skin giving emotions!) I tried to change the size and value of the fanart, but then put it back in place and changed only the size of the logo)) Once again, great thank you too..)
(2021-04-28, 18:47)jokero009 Wrote: I am very sorry for the fact that I may have bothered you with messages and was impatiently waiting for an answer .. From now on I will be patient ..) Thank you very much!) I found this file and I even managed to reduce the size of the logo by making it a little more accurate and now it does goes beyond =) Now all requests and requests have completely disappeared and I don't want to change anything in this insanely rich skin giving emotions!) I tried to change the size and value of the fanart, but then put it back in place and changed only the size of the logo)) Once again, great thank you too..)

No problem, it doesnt hurt me ;-)

Glad you're happy though.

I pushed update today as i have less time next days, but its stable enough for a new version, even if still alpha and mostly WIP.

Changelog **.1.07~alpha

- adjusted :
    • DialogVideoInfo.xml
        - fixed uncorrect theme apply (videoinfo, all edge vs top edge only for dedicated widgets if theme rounded active)
        - fixed lookup for movie extras
        - adjust/workaraound (add native cast container if script lookup fail - e.g. netflix,amazon vod addon)  -TEMP SOLUTION - sadly container-folderpath is not filled for cast container 50

- adjusted : slighly lowered alpha channel for fanart overlay (90% to 80%)
- adjusted : footer stuuf
- adjusted : progressbar , respect theme,tag panel (en/disabled)

- added : for music OSD - scrollbar for artist/item info, onclick opens textviewer

- added : WIP view503 - spotlight poster (not visible for episode content) , fixedlist
            - options: be able to focus cast container , show(default)/hide cast
            - options: autoplay trailer if exist
            - options: switch artwork and info labels/metadata position
            - options: align info labels/metadata (left , right , center)
            - options: show/hide 'footer' / ~ mediaflag panel (mediaflags / special rating, studio logo)

- added : WIP view504 - spotlight landscape  , fixedlist , or panel if multirow    
            - options: be able to focus cast container , show(default)/hide cast
            - options: autoplay trailer if exist
            - options: switch artwork and info labels/metadata position
            - options: align info labels/metadata (left , right , center)
            - options: show/hide 'footer' / ~ mediaflag panel (mediaflags / special rating, studio logo)
            - use multirow panel ??, maybe not

watch gallery

503 | 504 (horizontal navigation) - video link

- if click onup you'll focus the scrollbar ( fades in on focus )
            - if click onup if scrollbar has focus you'll focus the alphabet panel ( fades in on focus)
            - if booth are not available onup will play trailer
            - if booth are not available + trailer dont exist you'll focus the filter control (if container can be filtered)

- if click ondown (default)
                - if movie and not a set item, just show cast*
                - if movieset item, collection item - focus first item of set items (navigate with left right) ; show cast* on top
                - if tvshow,season - focus nextup/resume item, show focusable container of seasons (navigate with left right) ; show cast* on top*
                        *= if setting 'hide cast' not enabled [ ] undone

- if click ondown (focus cast content enabled)
                - if cast available focus cast container, else fallback to default

- added : new colors for spotlight views [*Home Layout is intentional not affected]
    - color_spotlightlib_flags_backgroundpanel (image color for diffused background of rating / flag bar )
    - color_spotlightlib_contentheading        (text color for Container Heading e.g.: movies,shows,cast etc...)
    - color_spotlightlib_bottomtag_fo           (text color tag labels of focused item)
    - color_spotlightlib_bottomtag_nf           (text color tag labels of unfocused items)

- added :'behaviour' by default hide info if "player paused + system.idletime(5) + osd not active" - currently not optional, experiment - revisit for if/how
- added : show progress bar/indicator for in progress shows/seasons
- added : horizontal alphabet bar/scrollbar ,  vertical alphabet bar for window(videos) - HARDCODED colors
- added : videoinfo - crew lookup  ( provided by plugin.video.themoviedb.helper if online )
- fixed : videoinfo - cast lookup conditions/variable ( added fallback provided by plugin.video.themoviedb.helper if online )
- fixed : false positve trailer check if using ' RunScript(script.embuary.helper,action=lookforfile,file='"$INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[listitem.FolderName,,-trailer].mp4) ', was set true if foldername missing

MISC
- textures repack
- code: fixed/adjusted footer include, some cleanup/changes
- code: renamed some settings for better code usage
        - if you notice some things changed on update, check the settings and en/disable your prefered stuff before consider report a bug

Your skin is really amazing, thank for your work !
By the way, I soasem forgot to write to you, excuse me) Yesterday and today I also noticed changes on github, that is, by date and moved the updated folders to the kodi folder and I noticed a lot of changes!) Thank you for trying to do better and so simply unmatched skin Smile I noticed such improvements as now the ratings are displayed in the spotlight landscape mode and, in addition, they have become smoother, and before that they were slightly below the widgets themselves and the focusing function is also very useful, and in my opinion it has become much faster and smoother .. Personally, with me) You did just incredible with this skin! I really liked this skin even without the spotlight widget mode, and I mean the spotlight panel and I just would never have thought that it would be exactly what it is now!) Insanely aesthetic functional and the ratings just work like a clock!) I'm really sure that I no longer need any other extraneous skin, although before that, to be honest, I was very fooled about it)) Crazy, thank you arenas! Thank you so much for your work and for being inspired to do such a cool cool job!)
Great work thank you 😊
(2021-04-28, 19:53)kokoplex Wrote: Your skin is really amazing, thank for your work !

(2021-04-28, 20:16)jokero009 Wrote: By the way, I soasem forgot to write to you, excuse me) Yesterday and today I also noticed changes on github, that is, by date and moved the updated folders to the kodi folder and I noticed a lot of changes!) Thank you for trying to do better and so simply unmatched skin Smile I noticed such improvements as now the ratings are displayed in the spotlight landscape mode and, in addition, they have become smoother, and before that they were slightly below the widgets themselves and the focusing function is also very useful, and in my opinion it has become much faster and smoother .. Personally, with me) You did just incredible with this skin! I really liked this skin even without the spotlight widget mode, and I mean the spotlight panel and I just would never have thought that it would be exactly what it is now!) Insanely aesthetic functional and the ratings just work like a clock!) I'm really sure that I no longer need any other extraneous skin, although before that, to be honest, I was very fooled about it)) Crazy, thank you arenas! Thank you so much for your work and for being inspired to do such a cool cool job!)

(2021-04-28, 23:31)trkselim Wrote: Great work thank you 😊

Thank you all very much !
Hi mardukL
Any plans for online ratings?
First of all, thank you for the wonderful skin!
Just 2 minor questions :
- how do I launch the weather prediction or even integrate it into a widget?
- I can't seem to get automatic trailers to work. Right now using poster+ landscape form in my widgets
Thank you again for your time and effort!
(2021-05-09, 19:36)trkselim Wrote: Hi mardukL
Any plans for online ratings?

Sadly No ( if you refer to ratings fetched from skinhelper service and where stored to simple cache. ), got not much time for doin something.
(2021-05-27, 13:49)sinoriakos Wrote: First of all, thank you for the wonderful skin!
Just 2 minor questions :

- how do I launch the weather prediction or even integrate it into a widget?

Thats not possible atm, either the file MyWeather.xml is set up/done, nor a solution for the static items to show weather as widget is done.
Sorry.

little offtopic but : here is a excel sheet file showing which files are wip/undone/finished
 -> LINK

(2021-05-27, 13:49)sinoriakos Wrote: - I can't seem to get automatic trailers to work. Right now using poster+ landscape form in my widgets
Oh, it seems i add an issue there, i try to fix that soon.

Thx for report!
Need to locate the issue.

edit: fixed and pushed to git hub
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3