Req Delete an image from the GUI
When you automatically scrap a TV show, sometimes, the software downloaded the incorrect image. For example, I had cases where the software downloaded an image in which the TV show title is in a foreign language, which I didn't set in the settings. I know that this is most likely because of an invalid sort of image in fanart.tv site, and not the software fault, but it will be nice if in this case, we would able to delete the image. Currently, all you can do is to edit the TV show and then to download a new image instead of it. But what if there is no alternative and you just want to delete the existing image?
(2019-11-02, 12:11)talisel Wrote: When you automatically scrap a TV show, sometimes, the software downloaded the incorrect image. For example, I had cases where the software downloaded an image in which the TV show title is in a foreign language, which I didn't set in the settings. I know that this is most likely because of an invalid sort of image in fanart.tv site, and not the software fault, but it will be nice if in this case, we would able to delete the image. Currently, all you can do is to edit the TV show and then to download a new image instead of it. But what if there is no alternative and you just want to delete the existing image?

No response? Bummer...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete an image from the GUI0