Having trouble with the picture resolution
Hello,

I recently set up a copy of OpenElec on what used to be a cheap windows 10 laptop. This obviously overwrote the windows installation so it is no longer the windows version of Kodi. The problem I am having is that after I pluged the laptop into my 4K tv over HDMI I am unable to set the resolution to 4K (the maximum I can go to is 1366 x 768). This must be the resolution for the laptop screen but I want to change the resolution that is displayed on the TV. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Clevertop
(2019-11-08, 02:48)Clevertop Wrote: I recently set up a copy of OpenElec
OpenELEC is a dead fork that has not been supported for over 2 years. Please update to LibreELEC.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-08, 02:58)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 02:48)Clevertop Wrote: I recently set up a copy of OpenElec
OpenELEC is a dead fork that has not been supported for over 2 years. Please update to LibreELEC. 
Oh sorry I seem to be braindead today. I am using LibreELEC. sorry about that

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having trouble with the picture resolution0