Can You Change Default Font in Startup.xml File
Does anyone know if you can change the default loading Font in Startup.xml File? I have tried things like:

<onload>SetProperty(lookandfeel.font,Caviar Dreams)</onload>

Caviar Dreams is a font in the skin.

I know if I physically change it in the skin settings (aeon.nox.silvo) it makes the changes it in the guisettings.xml file and not in the skin settings.xml file, so I am really not sure how to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-11-12, 02:40)Wanderer189 Wrote: Does anyone know if you can change the default loading Font in Startup.xml File? I have tried things like:

I know if I physically change it in the skin settings (aeon.nox.silvo) it makes the changes it in the guisettings.xml file and not in the skin settings.xml file, so I am really not sure how to do this.

Sualfred's embuary.helper script can do this: https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...di-setting
Smile
Font.xml

you could just copy a new font and give it the same name
(2019-11-12, 20:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-11-12, 02:40)Wanderer189 Wrote: Does anyone know if you can change the default loading Font in Startup.xml File? I have tried things like:

Sualfred's embuary.helper script can do this: https://github.com/sualfred/script.embua...di-setting
Smile 

Thanks for replying, I was reading the readme about the script and it says it will affect all the fonts. The skin has multiple fonts to choose from so this may mess up the other ones?  I will try testing it later to see what happens. But did want to say thanks for replying.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-11-13, 02:13)the_other_guy Wrote: Font.xml

you could just copy a new font and give it the same name

I tried that, but I think the aeon.nox.silvo skin uses more than one font in different places, like the menu bar might use font1, the submenu bar might use font2, the settings might use font3. So when I tried it, it messed up other places...thanks for the reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can You Change Default Font in Startup.xml File0