Req problem to apply theme Estouchy on insigna smart tv
Hi, i have a problem to apply theme Estouchy on my insigna smart tv OS based = (android amazon fire tv) 

and I would like to know if anyone had a solution ?

Translate by Google Translate
Exactly what problems are you having? What errors etc are shown?

Is your screen a touchscreen? I'm curious as to why you want Estouchy on it, as that's optimised for touchscreens and mice?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-14, 18:39)DarrenHill Wrote: Exactly what problems are you having? What errors etc are shown?

Is your screen a touchscreen? I'm curious as to why you want Estouchy on it, as that's optimised for touchscreens and mice?

My smart tv is not touch but I like Estouchy because I use it on all my other device (Pc phone ...) my problem is i can change theme for Estouchy but in the end to accept yes or no kodi not let me
Fair enough Smile I'm the same, but in my case I use Amber everywhere.

Do you mean it says keep the changes or not you have no way to select yes, or does it not offer for some reason?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-14, 19:42)DarrenHill Wrote: Fair enough Smile I'm the same, but in my case I use Amber everywhere.

Do you mean it says keep the changes or not you have no way to select yes, or does it not offer for some reason?

yes once the theme change kodi wonder if I want to keep the new theme or not but the yes button does not work but the no button works perfectly

translate by google translate sorry for my english i speek french !
(2019-11-14, 20:08)vincent20099 Wrote:
(2019-11-14, 19:42)DarrenHill Wrote: Fair enough Smile I'm the same, but in my case I use Amber everywhere.

yes once the theme change kodi wonder if I want to keep the new theme or not but the yes button does not work but the no button works perfectly

translate by google translate sorry for my english i speek french ! 

I do not know if it can be important ? but my kodi application do not come from the google store because the store is not installed on my smart tv I installed the apk on the kodi website
No, that shouldn't matter. All the store does is download the apk.

I just tried on my Pi, and I can't select Yes in that window either. So it looks like a skin bug to me - I'll move this thread to the Estouchy section so it can be seen by the people who need it.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-14, 20:26)DarrenHill Wrote: [font][font]Non, ça ne devrait pas avoir d'importance. [/font][font]Tout ce que le magasin fait est de télécharger l'apk. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Je viens d'essayer mon Pi, et je ne peux pas non plus sélectionner Oui dans cette fenêtre. [/font][font]Cela ressemble donc à un bug cutané. Je vais déplacer ce fil de discussion vers la section Estouchy afin que les personnes qui en ont besoin puissent le voir.[/font][/font]
[font][font]OK, thanks[/font][/font]
Does Etouchy work with a remote that doesn't have a built in mouse?
(2019-11-14, 21:56)snoopyjoe Wrote: Does Etouchy work with a remote that doesn't have a built in mouse?

I do not know because I do not have access to anything other than the no
@vincent20099 - I spoke to the maintainer, and it's actually a deliberate decision (taken from the skin on which Estouchy was based).

There are several places in it where without a mouse / touchscreen the user will get stuck, as there are no navigation options built into the skin as it's designed for touchscreen so wouldn't need them.

So unfortunately it's a feature rather than a bug, and isn't something that will be changed. So you'll need to use a different skin on your TV.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-14, 23:03)DarrenHill Wrote: @vincent20099 - I spoke to the maintainer, and it's actually a deliberate decision (taken from the skin on which Estouchy was based).

There are several places in it where without a mouse / touchscreen the user will get stuck, as there are no navigation options built into the skin as it's designed for touchscreen so wouldn't need them.

So unfortunately it's a feature rather than a bug, and isn't something that will be changed. So you'll need to use a different skin on your TV.

Thank you for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem to apply theme Estouchy on insigna smart tv0