• 10(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2019-12-19, 11:02)Varstahl Wrote: Ah ok, I see. In that case yeah, you're kind of fudged. The MPD returned by their servers doesn't have metadata to define the default or original language. They may return it earlier, which is a reason why I started developing the proxy service, but at the moment there is no way Kodi will be able to tell which is which. You're stuck with manual language selection for the foreseeable future.

Ok, it is not a big deal, so I will set "English" in kodi settings, and when I watch content from non english-speaker countries I will select it manually in player settings.

Thanks again!
So, I am running Leia 18.5 and have installed Amazon VOD. All is good, got to login ok -- can see watchlist, videos, etc BUT when I goto play any video I get a "HTTP Error" message popup. The main error I think I see in the logs is as follows:

2019-12-20 18:35:01.315 T:18448   ERROR: [Amazon VOD] Error reason: HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1', port=64763): Max retries exceeded with url: /gpr/https%3A%2F%2Fatv-ps.amazon.com%2Fcdp%2Fcatalog%2FGetPlaybackResources%3Fasin%3DB07L6NK46N%26deviceTypeID%3DAOAGZA014O5RE%26firmware%3D1%26deviceID%3D9aaeff417c4c8e0d4d3e0ffa11dbc874683e286ecc3a81e0fbbd9cac%26marketplaceID%3DATVPDKIKX0DER%26format%3Djson%26version%3D1%26gascEnabled%3Dfalse%26subtitleFormat%3DTTMLv2%26resourceUsage%3DImmediateConsumption%26consumptionType%3DStreaming%26deviceDrmOverride%3DCENC%26deviceStreamingTechnologyOverride%3DDASH%26deviceProtocolOverride%3DHttps%26deviceBitrateAdaptationsOverride%3DCVBR%252CCBR%26audioTrackId%3Dall%26languageFeature%3DMLFv2%26videoMaterialType%3DFeature%26desiredResources%3DPlaybackUrls%2CSubtitleUrls%2CForcedNarratives%26supportedDRMKeyScheme%3DDUAL_KEY (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x0000020A4D36C9B0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it',)) (ConnectionError)

What did I miss in configuration/install? This is on a Windows 10 64 bit machine if it matters. I checked and can play Amazon Videos in Chrome on same machine.
Looks like a firewall error of sorts. You can bypass it by disabling "MPD proxy alteration" in the settings, although you lose some functionality. If you want to keep it working as intended, check out if you have peculiar network/firewall/routing settings that might be preventing loopback connection of sorts.
(2019-12-21, 02:04)Varstahl Wrote: Looks like a firewall error of sorts. You can bypass it by disabling "MPD proxy alteration" in the settings, although you lose some functionality. If you want to keep it working as intended, check out if you have peculiar network/firewall/routing settings that might be preventing loopback connection of sorts.
You got it! Brilliant, thanks @Varstahl. I'll dig into what is blocking it. New PC recently and have Windows defender running so I am sure something is in tehre to stop this (not sure why but I'll dig). THanks a bunch. Seems to be workign now ... This streaming inside of Kodi is most awesome. Been messing around with workarounds for too many years!
(2019-11-29, 05:27)David11 Wrote: Captcha notice
Some of the captchas used by Amazon actually require you to put spaces in where blanks are present. Absence of spaces can actually invalidate an otherwise good challenge answer. Make sure to include spaces if needed.

Well that's a pain from Amazon, but thanks to your advice, I tried adding spaces (mine required 2 in different spots), and I could finally get in. Thank you!
removed
I try to resume movie but that did not work (Cursor is just rotating). Every time, I have to start it from the beginning and forward. What may be the reason?
(2019-12-18, 15:49)Varstahl Wrote: If I understood it correctly, it's a default fallback (useful for exported items) so that under Android the playback uses a native application to allow 4k streams. It should have been already working from the app with the proper configuration, but I guess he added it for some instances where exporting the 4k stream wasn't correctly using the native android app.
I am using android, I never get 4K and I dont know if there is a way to tell if the native app is running the video or not. is there a way?
Also, if you mentioned it, I dont see any opotion to export items to my Kodi views. I think there was an option in the past. How can we do it?
(2019-12-26, 10:33)vikassm73 Wrote: I try to resume movie but that did not work (Cursor is just rotating). Every time, I have to start it from the beginning and forward. What may be the reason?

It could be slow connection, or a problematic CDN, without logs I can't really tell. Generally when you skip ahead you send a timestamp related position to the servers, it starts parsing/sending the chunk and sends them back, then your player picks up from there, buffers it a bit and when everything is done resumes playback. On a slow connection or a troublesome server it can take a while, I can't estimate exactly how much. That's just a guess, though.

(2019-12-26, 12:48)orenmi Wrote: I am using android, I never get 4K and I dont know if there is a way to tell if the native app is running the video or not. is there a way?
Also, if you mentioned it, I dont see any opotion to export items to my Kodi views. I think there was an option in the past. How can we do it?

I don't know if there's a way to tell if the video is in 4k during playback. As for export, PrimeVideo doesn't have the option (yeah, I know). To export the content from PrimeVideo to Kodi library you can use addons such as Osmosis, until I can get to it.
I couldnt find help in english for Osmosis, so:
I was able to export amazon movies using osmosis. but tv shows are not creating strm files.
anyone know why and how to fix it?
(2019-12-16, 19:39)giaur Wrote: Regarding to Amazon... I'm on S905 device, Coreelec. I tried all your suggestions, but still 960x540 is max I'm able to get... shame 

Yes, I have checked the same: Coreelec running in a S905X2 SoC device, 960x540p is the highest resolution available.
Mac Mini 2009 (Intel Core 2 Duo - nVidia 9400M), Ubuntu Linux 14.04, Kodi 15.1
Ice successfully installed the Amazon prime add-on I'm using Linux. Do you support Amazon prime video in Australia. I noticed the add-on Only mentioned US,UK etc as I get errors when I attempt to login.
Australia is part of the PrimeVideo.com platform, you should use Amazon VOD.
I'm not sure if this is a "problem" related to the plugin, my kodi config or my ADSL line...
Anyway...
I have put into my advanced settings the following since many, many months ago and everything was fine until I was just using Kodi for locally (actually from a pc via SMB) stored movies/tv shows and from the youtube kodi's plugin.

Now with your plugin (and actually from the RAI play too, another one using streaming) every now and then I get the rotating weel for caching...

My advanced settings should be fine for every protocol, isn't it? Or can I improve it somehow?
'm running Kodi 18.5 on two tv boxes based on Android v9, memory is not a problem on both...
Quote:<advancedsettings>
  <cache>
    <buffermode>1</buffermode>
    <memorysize>139460608</memorysize>
    <readfactor>20</readfactor>
  </cache>
</advancedsettings>

Hi All,
Just got myself set up with Amazon VOD.
New to Kodi so this was my first attempt at an add-on.

One issue I cannot seem to resolve is that for certain TV shows, the audio stream starts off as 'none' meaning there is no sound, and there are no streams available to select.
However if I toggle the 'audio passthrough' streams become available then I'll have audio in the first stream alphabetically (Arabic) and from there get to English.
Setting 'apply to all video' doesn't seem to help - the next episode will need to be manually reset as above.

Not sure if this is a Kodi issue or Add-on?
It only seems an issue for certain series (eg The Expanse) whereas others are ok.

I've also tried the Kodi settings in system & player (as per online suggestions) to no avail.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2