• 39(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2021-01-28, 12:47)Varstahl Wrote: The sections are 1:1 with the PrimeVideo browser or app, except sorting in some areas, so yeah, there's a continue watching.

Be mindful of the fact that while we propagate the watched timers to PrimeVideo, we don't actively resync watched status every time, nor categories. The latter usually refresh only when the cache invalidates, about daily, or when manually triggered (right click on the listed folder > refresh).

Odd, I tried to clear the cache in the settings and it errored on me. I'll take another look in a while and if I continue to get error's I'll upload a log.

Worth noting that nothing I have watched is marked as watched inside the add-on (ie Jack Ryan, etc). It's probably an issue my end I'm sure.

I'll be in touch, thank you.

EDIT: Also, oddly, I don't have a 'Refresh' option in the context menu inside the add-on. I think I'll do a clean install and see where I'm at after that.
Ok, so I logged out of the add-on and tried logging back in. I am now getting an unable to log in error.

Some info: I am using add-on version 0.9.0, I am using amazon.co.uk and I am logged in fine via the website in Chrome. I tried completely removing the user-data folder and this still didn't get me any further.

Here is my avod-login.log file, let me know if you also need a full Kodi debug log? https://pastebin.com/tgu24W8N
There have been some changes not yet upstreamed to the release. You may try replace the addon "network.py" with the file from the master branch.

Edit: btw, the form it failed on is a 2 step verification with mobile call/sms, I'm opening an issue just in case.
(2021-01-31, 17:10)Varstahl Wrote: There have been some changes not yet upstreamed to the release. You may try replace the addon "network.py" with the file from the master branch.

Edit: btw, the form it failed on is a 2 step verification with mobile call/sms, I'm opening an issue just in case.

Thank you, I'll try the network.py file tomorrow.

For the record, I didn't get a 2-Step Verification pop-up (I have had that previously, though). This time it asked for my email address, then password, then I got the 'check avod-login.log file' pop-up after a few seconds.

EDIT: Decided to change the network.py file now, and it logged me in first time. Thanks.
(2021-01-31, 17:10)Varstahl Wrote: There have been some changes not yet upstreamed to the release. You may try replace the addon "network.py" with the file from the master branch.

how to replace that file? i'm having same problem
You can find a list of locations device-based here. Instead of "userdata" you should go to "addons/plugin.video.amazon-test/resources/lib". There you will find the file "network.py", and you can just download the raw file from the github repository over it, or just open it with and editor and copy paste.
Hi, sometimes I get a message in the top right corner "Connection error", not a biggy, it happens sometimes.
But when it happens then it will keep on (horizontally) strolling some code and this for over a minute like this "connection error dDfrd4Drt5yh95SdrEuFg5Gh5Ys......."
Is there anyway to stop this? It's kind of annoying ;-)
Cheers,
Luc
Is it possible to playback the video stream using the movie or episode's GTI code instead of the ASIN number?

EDIT:

I am writing an add-on to use ReelGood.com as a search engine inside Kodi, it returns the Prime Video value for movies and episodes with the GTI code for the content.

I am currently going the long way around to get the ASIN code but it isn't really ideal.

I am using this to playback:
plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/?asin=*********&mode=PlayVideo&adult=0&name=none&trailer=0&selbitrate=0

So my question really is: is there any way to call the GTI instead of ASIN when calling it like this?
(2021-02-06, 13:15)seahorse Wrote: Is there anyway to stop this? It's kind of annoying ;-)

It's definitely possible but I wouldn't hold my breath for the implementation, time's short recently.

(2021-02-06, 14:47)TheGame1986 Wrote: I am using this to playback:
plugin://plugin.video.amazon-test/?asin=*********&mode=PlayVideo&adult=0&name=none&trailer=0&selbitrate=0

So my question really is: is there any way to call the GTI instead of ASIN when calling it like this?

If you're outside of DE/JP/UK/US, then in the asin parameter you actually need to pass the GTI. Inside DE/JP/UK/US ASIN is actually ASIN, so GTI won't work (afaik).
I am trying to get tv shows export to work. Tried library integration and osmosis.
Movies are exported fine.
TV-shows are not creating strms in osmosis.
So I tried exporting as youtube/others etc, and not as TV show.
Now I got a folder with the tv show strms but its not updating into the Kodi library.
After some investigations, seeing Netflix TV shows are exported fine, I saw the difference and maybe that is the issue (?)
from Amazon, the tv shows is creating strms with episode name and not number, like s01e01.
Anyone know why and if I can fix it?
Does the plugin work with Matrix?  Kodi is prompting me to upgrade, but I'll hold fire if it will break Amazon...
It does work, but not with the latest alpha because IS.A changed/updated and it's being moved under Kodi's development and we didn't update it yet for that change. So any build older than a few weeks should work fine, everything else will probably have no playback for the moment.
It seems something changed in prime video and the addon fails to get the movies:

https://paste.kodi.tv/ujuzizijes.kodi
Some major changes are coming soon, please bear with us for a few days.
Thanks alot for your work on this!
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2