Best skin for touchscreen
Hi guys,
I am pretty new to Kodi but have been using it before on my firestick.
Now I have installed it on a all in one pc to listen to music and watch some movies in the kitchen while cooking and having lunch.
Unfortunately I don't like the standard skins, I think they don't really work with a touchscreen.

What skins are you using?

And can you recommend a add-on for playing random photos from Google Drive folder?

Thank you and best regards from Germany
Hi Paich,

My best answer is DO NOT BOTHER. Sorry for using caps there, but touch screen is over rated and under developed in Kodi. I have various touch screen monitors along with tablets and I never use them.

You do have estouchy or whatever it is called, which is the basic touch screen interface, however by the time that you have used a touch screen for about the 10th time it gets boring.

I brought a 32 inch touch screen monitor for my jukebox set up, it is a boys toy and one that I do not use at the moment.

However, you are so last year. The new in thing is being able to use your voice to control your media.

Honestly, you will get bored of touch screen and the more you use it, the more you will find that your wrists will start hurting and RSI sets in, more so than using a keyboard and a mouse.

Just buy yourself a wireless keyboard or a google home or alexa and look at some of the apps, there are a few independent ones on the app stores.

Honestly, get into voice activation I cannot HATE touch screen enough.

Sorry for my honest point of view, but I have three touch screen monitors and never use them.
Hi Paich,

I use Titan on my kitchen pc.

It takes a little bit of configuration as there are so many options (and if I remember correctly you need to turn touchscreen support on in the settings), but it is well worth it. I have mine setup with nine tiles on the homescreen and it is very touch friendly.

There are a few versions for Leia, I think I'm using Titan M O D, but there is also Titan Vanilla which may be a bit simpler.
Hi guys, I will give the TITAN MOD a try after work and keep you updated.
Thanks so far.
I thought that I would add to this to give you another option.

If you really want touchscreen, if you have a tablet, download Kodi Kore remote and use your tablet as a touch screen device.

I had to start using it again a few days ago now, as my batteries went on my wireless keyboard and I could not find the battery charger.

It took me a couple of days to remember that I had the remote on my tablet, and took me longer to find my charger, so I have been using it for the past couple of days.

It will be a lot easier and simpler to use that than a touchscreen on your computer, either that or pick up a cheap wireless keyboard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best skin for touchscreen0