Possible to manage different music libraries?
Fairly new to Kodi. Wondering if it's possible to have 2 separate music libraries to browse from. For example, my library would be one and my wife's would be a second one. I might want to browse only my library - I don't want to see my wife's stuff. But, later my wife comes home and she wants to here something in her library. So, then I can switch to her library. Or, maybe we want to switch both libraries on and listen to stuff from both. Does this functionality exist anywhere?
If you and your wife's music are in separate folders, you should be able to. Look Here.

LongMan

NB. The feature is present in Kodi 18
(2019-11-29, 22:26)LongMan Wrote: If you and your wife's music are in separate folders, you should be able to. Look Here.

LongMan

NB. The feature is present in Kodi 18
That looks like what I might be looking for. I did notice the sources node in my setup but didn't realize what I could do with it. I will experiment with this. Thanks!!
Use that to create Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to manage different music libraries?0