<studio></studio>
    <actor>
        <name></name>
        <role></role>
        <order></order>
        <thumb></thumb>
    </actor>
</movie>

but it doesn't work... is my nfo file correct ?

filename of mp4 and nfo file is :

babar_en_famille_DVD1 (2011).nfo

maybe it is because I need to delete my complete library and reload it from scratch because when film is scraped incorrectly, kodi can't update it even if a .nfo file is provided ?
No, you cannot force the scraper to read the nfo file you created.

You need to use a Parsing NFO File. Read section 2.2... https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files#Parsing_nfo

Find the address of the movie and paste it into the nfo file with nothing else. For example you would paste this address and nothing else...

xml:
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/585-mon...uage=fr-FR
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Do you mean that if the scraper find a wrong film in tdbm it will use it for scraping instead of my nfo file right ?
Nfo file works only if scraper don't match anything ?

By the way is nfo file kind of standard ? Does it works also for DS video or flex ?
(2019-12-03, 09:18)iostrym Wrote: Nfo file works only if scraper don't match anything ?
No. You either use Scraper OR you use NFO File. They do not work together. If you don't have a nfo file, it will scrape from the internet. If you do have a nfo file, it will scan the nfo file. You choose which one you want to use.

But you can use the Parsing NFO file to control the scraper.

(2019-12-03, 09:18)iostrym Wrote: By the way is nfo file kind of standard ? Does it works also for DS video or flex ?
There is no standard nfo file. Each media manager creates their own nfo file. Many tags are just obvious so they will work in other managers, like "Title" and "Actor" but other tags can be named differently like "runtime", "playtime", "duration" or "length"
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem using nfo file0