Flatten Tv Shows/Show empty shows?
Hey, 

Setting up Kodi 18.5 with Amber (on Windows 10) at the moment and everything seems to work. Except the option to hide empty Tv Shows and flatten Tv Shows. Checked guisettings.xml and the settings are correct in there, but the empty shows are still visible and I still get in to the seasons view before episodes (only one season or always flatten). Any ideas? I'm setting up the main menu with favorites, to split by sources.
Thanks in advance!
(2019-12-04, 13:23)Alex.L Wrote: Hey, 

Setting up Kodi 18.5 with Amber (on Windows 10) at the moment and everything seems to work. Except the option to hide empty Tv Shows and flatten Tv Shows. Checked guisettings.xml and the settings are correct in there, but the empty shows are still visible and I still get in to the seasons view before episodes (only one season or always flatten). Any ideas? I'm setting up the main menu with favorites, to split by sources.
Thanks in advance!

@Alex.L , does it work as expected in Estuary? Please let me know, so as to narrow the issue to a skin or Kodi issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-12-04, 23:07)bsoriano Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

@Alex.L , does it work as expected in Estuary? Please let me know, so as to narrow the issue to a skin or Kodi issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   

Hey Bart, thanks for replying!
Yes it does work in Estuary and a couple of other skins I've tried. Sorry should have mentioned that. It's also a clean install, no upgrade or anything.
Edit: it seems flatten is working now, not sure how, but it is Smile Not empty shows though.

Edit2: while fiddeling around with Kodi and Artwork Beef, the empty shows suddenly disappeared. But the when I checked the settings and went back to Tv Shows, they where back(?) Some kind of caching issue?

Edit3: it also seems that kodi plays the next episode automatically even though the setting is off.
(2019-12-05, 09:55)Alex.L Wrote:
(2019-12-04, 23:07)bsoriano Wrote:

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bart    

Hey Bart, thanks for replying!
Yes it does work in Estuary and a couple of other skins I've tried. Sorry should have mentioned that. It's also a clean install, no upgrade or anything.
Edit: it seems flatten is working now, not sure how, but it is Smile Not empty shows though.

Edit2: while fiddeling around with Kodi and Artwork Beef, the empty shows suddenly disappeared. But the when I checked the settings and went back to Tv Shows, they where back(?) Some kind of caching issue?

Edit3: it also seems that kodi plays the next episode automatically even though the setting is off. 
@Alex.L were you able to sort this out? I have not been able to reproduce it in my system.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flatten Tv Shows/Show empty shows?0