Win Recently played albums widget on Home Screen has stopped working
I'm running Kodi 18.5 (32 bit) on windows 10 - the recently played widget on the home screen has stopped updating i.e. if I play an album, it doesn't show up on the home screen.  Has anyone else seen this? or is there an option to control behaviour which my kids may has changed?
Unlikley as it must be I just had a similar experience - everything looks fine but the things I was playing were not showing as recently played. For me the cause was that a brief power outage overnight had caused the clock on my RPi (running LibreElec) to set itself back to April. Hence the music database was being updated, but with the wrong time stamps.

So my first suggestion is for you to check the clock settings. Next order albums by last played (so that the last played date is shown on the albums node), and see what date it has for the albums that you know you have played recently. Are albums together that you would expect justy in the wrong date?
Thankyou - I recently had a power outage and although the Kodi app servers times were correct, the Synology NAS (which runs the central database) reset its time to 2001.  It works now - thanks again, thought I was going mad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently played albums widget on Home Screen has stopped working0