Sync with popular gaming libraries
I think a good feature for Kodi Games tab would be to allow Kodi to sync with locally install gaming libraries such as Steam, Playnite and Lutris. This way you can organise your games with one of these libraries software but Kodi can grab the games in these libraries and be able to launch them within Kodi.
(2019-12-12, 19:17)trymeout Wrote: I think a good feature for Kodi Games tab would be to allow Kodi to sync with locally install gaming libraries such as Steam, Playnite and Lutris. This way you can organise your games with one of these libraries software but Kodi can grab the games in these libraries and be able to launch them within Kodi.
it will need the permission of those game libraries. If they don't allow, Kodi cannot take games from them 
(2020-08-06, 05:39)okuneva Wrote:
(2019-12-12, 19:17)trymeout Wrote: I think a good feature for Kodi Games tab would be to allow Kodi to sync with locally install gaming libraries such as Steam, Playnite and Lutris. This way you can organise your games with one of these libraries software but Kodi can grab the games in these libraries and be able to launch them within Kodi.
it will need the permission of those game libraries. If they don't allow, Kodi cannot take games from them 
For Playnite and Steam this can be done since Playnite stores its game library data in the Playnite/library/ folder and Lutris stores its data in hidden home directories which can be read.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sync with popular gaming libraries0