• 2(current)
Beta Sling
(2020-01-19, 14:29)bzellinger Wrote: Thanks for this add-on. 

I have blue and orange and there are duplicate channels in the guide. I understand that this is by design. The Android TV app does the same. Would any of the developers consider removing the duplicates?

I believe version 0.0.80 will address your issue.
(2020-01-20, 20:04)d21spike Wrote:

I have blue and orange and there are duplicate channels in the guide. I understand that this is by design. The Android TV app does the same. Would any of the developers consider removing the duplicates?

I know it's an option on the sling site to hide duplicates, just dont know if it translates through the app when pulling channels.

I only have ornage.
(2020-01-20, 20:06)MoreBloodWine Wrote:
(2020-01-20, 20:04)d21spike Wrote:

I know it's an option on the sling site to hide duplicates, just dont know if it translates through the app when pulling channels.

I only have ornage. 
That sort of becomes the issue, without having both (Orange and Blue) it becomes difficult to see how they handle it. In regards to when the subscription package comes across, the channels don't have anything special attached to them saying to show Orange AMC instead of Blue AMC, or vice-versa. In this particular case, the add-on now just catalogs channel names as they are added to the guide and if a duplicate comes along it just ignores it.
Without looking at it. Bec I did have both at one point in a trial. What it does is hide the blue dupes I believe. Only showing those with the higher 3 channel count that orange gives.

Then showing the blues that orange doesnt have.

I might have my colors mixed up but you get what in sayin I believe.
sling addon has stopped working i will upload a log as soon as i can.
thanks
Yep appears the license 403's are back. We're looking into a fix.

https://github.com/d21spike/plugin.video.../issues/10
thanks let me know if a log is helpful.
thanks for all your efforts
Thanks for the update, it's working great again.
Does anyone have a dummies guide to getting the guide to work with my HDhome run? I tried clearing data in both general and guide with no luck. I don't see any options in the IPTV simple add on
(2020-01-21, 05:49)Penbrock Wrote: Thanks for the update, it's working great again.
Does anyone have a dummies guide to getting the guide to work with my HDhome run? I tried clearing data in both general and guide with no luck. I don't see any options in the IPTV simple add on
What update ? Repo iofault still showing 0078

Just tried to play comedy central and cartoon network, neither loaded.

Never mind, apparently after I posted. I somehow ended up with 0081
Thank you for the update
(2020-01-21, 06:34)MoreBloodWine Wrote:
(2020-01-21, 05:49)Penbrock Wrote: Thanks for the update, it's working great again.
What update ? Repo iofault still showing 0078

Just tried to play comedy central and cartoon network, neither loaded.

Never mind, apparently after I posted. I somehow ended up with 0081  

(2020-01-21, 14:53)mxlance Wrote: Thank you for the update

As of right now version 0.082 has playback functional (IOFault definitely has this version live). The browser based Sling still seems to be a hit or miss. Time will tell if they're just having issues or if changes are coming.
Thank you for the update

all is working well
however i am experiencing an odd channel list that i am reluctant to mention in the open.
may i PM someone?

EDIT: Turns out it was just a glitch. A reboot and a channel refresh cleared things up.
The add-on is working great again.
Thanks
At the time of posting when I snagged 81, I was playing stuff with it after. But I'll look for 82.

I feel dumb, just had to reboot. The guide works great. You are my hero!
Again thanks for all the work
I'm getting an issue with GetDirectory. Log link removed
If someone's post helps you out, click the thank user button.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sling0