Beta Sling
(2020-12-03, 16:53)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 01:51)matthuisman Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 01:27)Shore1431 Wrote:  
Anyone using Kodi Leia Windows, can you please test:
https://f.mjh.nz/ia/2.4.6-windows-x86_64-with-pr.zip
Tested and it works!
Great, My work here is done Smile
Just need to wait for IA dev to pop back up and either merge that PR or find another fix.
Since around midnight (Dec. 4, 2020 0:00) every channel I select starts playing at the beginning position of the current show instead of the live feed.  That's a neat feature that I could never get working in the past, but I really wanted to watch the news live!

I have two twin devices running Kodi Leia (LibreELEC 9.0.02) that developed the same behavior overnight.

Has anyone else encountered this?  Perhaps an API change at Sling?

Thanks,
SBMag
I am having the same issue as you. Haven't found a way to fix it.

(2020-12-04, 13:04)sbmag Wrote: Since around midnight (Dec. 4, 2020 0:00) every channel I select starts playing at the beginning position of the current show instead of the live feed.  That's a neat feature that I could never get working in the past, but I really wanted to watch the news live!

I have two twin devices running Kodi Leia (LibreELEC 9.0.02) that developed the same behavior overnight.

Thanks,
SBMag
I have noticed the same experience. Every channel streams the ongoing show from the beginning/top of that hour. For example, if I start the channel at 5:30pm - the stream starts where the current show was at 5:00pm . In other words the channel is not a LIVE stream.

I'm using Inputstream Adaptive v. 2.4.5. This issue is present on my Windows 10 Kodi 18.9 as well as Libreelec Kodi 18.9

Any ideas for a fix?
Mine barely started working again today in the same manner as y'all. As of right now it also seems a new wildvine update was pushed today. So fingers crossed as usual.

Edit: Seems it may be ok, not sure on feed position, but will reference against the roku later.

But using LE 9.2.6 on a RPI 3

Edit 2: Stopped and started it again and its position was the same commercial. Cant win for losing, or whatever the saying is.

But I concede and give up [emoji1787]

Just gonna stick w what's always worked...
I just signed up for Sling service and I'm trying to get this plugin-in to work on my Kodi 18 system (ARM, Linux).  I've configured the plug-in with the correct credentials for my account but when I try to launch it, like another user on this topic, it fails to launch and brings me back to the local content menu in Kodi.  The relevant logs I've collected show a 404 error on the authentication attempt with Sling's oauth api:
uparawicap.kodi (paste)

Interestingly, the email address listed in the first line of my log (which I've scrubbed) only shows up to the first period character in my email address even though my full email address continues after that dot character.  I don't think that has anything to do with it because I've verified that the full correct value is pulled from the plugin-in settings.

I've never authenticated with Sling on this device (or any other) and I'm wondering if they have changed their authentication URL (thus the 404 error) or have additional device registration requirements now.

Lastly, as was suggested by other posts in this topic, I downgraded my Inputstream Adaptive plugin to version 2.4.5.
(2020-12-05, 18:35)spiffyname Wrote: I just signed up for Sling service and I'm trying to get this plugin-in to work on my Kodi 18 system (ARM, Linux).  I've configured the plug-in with the correct credentials for my account but when I try to launch it, like another user on this topic, it fails to launch and brings me back to the local content menu in Kodi.  The relevant logs I've collected show a 404 error on the authentication attempt with Sling's oauth api:
uparawicap.kodi (paste)

Interestingly, the email address listed in the first line of my log (which I've scrubbed) only shows up to the first period character in my email address even though my full email address continues after that dot character.  I don't think that has anything to do with it because I've verified that the full correct value is pulled from the plugin-in settings.

I've never authenticated with Sling on this device (or any other) and I'm wondering if they have changed their authentication URL (thus the 404 error) or have additional device registration requirements now.

Lastly, as was suggested by other posts in this topic, I downgraded my Inputstream Adaptive plugin to version 2.4.5.

Same. Made an issue on github but nothing yet. Can't use Sling currently
I don't recall if it was this add-on or another one.

But try lowercase sensitivity for the email, but obviously for the password that can remain case sensitive. But even if the email contains capital letters. I've had issues with at least two add-ons which again I think this might have been one of them, where the email only worked for the login ID if it was all lower case sensitive.

I know one would think that shouldn't cause an issue, but it has. But again, I don't remember if it was with this add-on but I think it might have been. Because it did with at least two thst I recall.

FUNimation is one add-on that I can say definitely that happened with.
(2020-12-05, 19:14)MoreBloodWine Wrote: I don't recall if it was this add-on or another one.

But try lowercase sensitivity for the email, but obviously for the password that can remain case sensitive. But even if the email contains capital letters. I've had issues with at least two add-ons which again I think this might have been one of them, where the email only worked for the login ID if it was all lower case sensitive.

I know one would think that shouldn't cause an issue, but it has. But again, I don't remember if it was with this add-on but I think it might have been. Because it did with at least two thst I recall.

Thanks for the tip, but my username (and email address) is all lower-case letters.  I do have a period in my username so maybe that throws it off?  I don't think so however, because I've verified that the plug-in uses the correct username (email address).
(2020-12-04, 13:04)sbmag Wrote: Since around midnight (Dec. 4, 2020 0:00) every channel I select starts playing at the beginning position of the current show instead of the live feed.  That's a neat feature that I could never get working in the past, but I really wanted to watch the news live!

Thanks,
SBMag
Same issue here, it plays but only from the beginning not taking into account the current 'live' position. I've compared ZAP captures and can't see any additional/new headers that would be required. When starting the stream the segment looks like it's being computed incorrectly and starting at the beginning. Input stream hasn't had a recent commit for 2.4.5 so it's unlikely this is the problem.
(2020-12-05, 20:01)spiffyname Wrote:
(2020-12-05, 19:14)MoreBloodWine Wrote: I don't recall if it was this add-on or another one.

Thanks for the tip, but my username (and email address) is all lower-case letters.  I do have a period in my username so maybe that throws it off?  I don't think so however, because I've verified that the plug-in uses the correct username (email address).
Sorry it didn't work out for you, but I figured it was at least worth a shot.
@matthuisman 

I know that you don't have the Sling service, but if you can help with the following, I would greatly appreciate it.

There is currently an issue with this plugin where live channels are playing from the beginning and stopping when they get to the end of the program.

Looking at my log, I see that InputStream Adaptive thinks that it's VOD which would match the user experience above.

Code:
INFO: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Successfully parsed .mpd file. #Periods: 1, #Streams in first period: 2, Type: VOD, Download speed: 10316768.0537 Bytes/s

When I look at how IA processes live streams from PlutoTV, it shows the type as "live". I'm not familiar with IA and how it determines the type, but is there a way to force it to Type: live?
(2020-12-06, 18:27)Doctor Eggs Wrote: @matthuisman 

I know that you don't have the Sling service, but if you can help with the following, I would greatly appreciate it.

There is currently an issue with this plugin where live channels are playing from the beginning and stopping when they get to the end of the program.

Looking at my log, I see that InputStream Adaptive thinks that it's VOD which would match the user experience above.

Code:
INFO: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Successfully parsed .mpd file. #Periods: 1, #Streams in first period: 2, Type: VOD, Download speed: 10316768.0537 Bytes/s

When I look at how IA processes live streams from PlutoTV, it shows the type as "live". I'm not familiar with IA and how it determines the type, but is there a way to force it to Type: live?
Just an FYI, if someone doesn't have a Sling subscription to test with, it may be possible to use Sling Free (no credit card required): https://www.sling.com/deals/sling-free
Dont know about anyone else, but I got bored, figured I'd mess w it a bit and let it play through. Call it curiosity killed the cat w insomnia and nothing good on to watch via other means.

Anyway... while based on the clock, it begins at the beginning of whatever "live" feed there is which is what everyone's pointed out so far, but then stops and goes back to homescreen vs continuing over once the feed for whatever time slot it was, is over. Don't think anyone's pointed that out yet.

Almost like what you might expect from on demand.

Aaaaaanyway... time to grab that late night snack and call it. Have fun yall !
This is a great app. I use libreelec on a rpi4. With the latest 9.2.6 version.

I am using this app with IPTV Merge to place the epg in iptv simple client. It appears Somewhere between the processing of the two apps in channel tag/category, simple tv is using a comma delimitator to separate multiple tags and iptv merge only recognizes semi colons. I am currently editing them away but is there anyway to use the same delimitator?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sling0