Alpha Please Test: Experimental Recource Addon - Character Poster with Actor label matching
All Character Poster fitting for Label matching are also in KyraDB!
Not all of them would fit into this label matching cause not on every poster are single character (actors) on it sometimes also other uniform stuff.

But in the future i see a way to automate also this!:
On suitable Posters just the actor name have to be also storaged into it. More better the actor TMDB ID (actor names sometimes changing)
Then on a scrape the poster will be automate named the actors and all is fine for this!

Maybe this will be my the next achievement project in future. But this is now up to @rschiks and @Konon 
Great thanks for implementation @latts9923 (even the code is more a prototype)

I'm pretty sure this will be also part of kodi artwork future!
Ok i have to leave now. Good luck!
Keyart is perfect for this project.
It would look good: Actor - Role (keyart poster).
hello,

Is there a possibility to update the addon with the new posters from this thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345299. the way the addon works needs those posters to be renamed and sorted in folders with the movie ID. that seems to be some manual work 
or maybe someone already collected the newly made character posters in such folders? it is sad that we do not have those fantastic artwork in a database since kyraDB

nordicguy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Test: Experimental Recource Addon - Character Poster with Actor label matching0