• 2(current)
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files
YES been searching for this a lot. Thanks. 
ps. You should uprgrade the tvshow.nfo for the season 4 Smile
(2020-04-04, 16:26)Veros Wrote: YES been searching for this a lot. Thanks. 
ps. You should upgrade the tvshow.nfo for the season 4 Smile

Actually, there is more to do here, various data in nfos to clean, maybe ill make an eng-spa-ita clean version of this.  Wink
(2020-04-04, 16:26)Veros Wrote: You should uprgrade the tvshow.nfo for the season 4
What needs to be updated?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-04, 21:03)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 16:26)Veros Wrote: You should uprgrade the tvshow.nfo for the season 4
What needs to be updated? 
like:
from <season>3</season> to  <season>4</season>
missing <namedseason number="4">Part 4</namedseason>

but these are not needed tags (like many others)
also in every .nfo you left the <mpaa>Australia:MA</mpaa> which is the australian rating, not needed too.
anyways, i think for most people doesn't make any difference.
this page explain everything but maybe you already know that.
cheers
(2020-04-05, 00:02)Veros Wrote: this page explain everything but maybe you already know that.
Yes, I wrote it.

(2020-04-05, 00:02)Veros Wrote: from <season>3</season> to  <season>4</season>
Not needed

(2020-04-05, 00:02)Veros Wrote: also in every .nfo you left the <mpaa>Australia:MA</mpaa> which is the australian rating, not needed too.
This is a no-win situation. I won't be creating NFO files for 100+ different regions. So whether I leave it blank or leave Australia in it, it is the same end result if you are not using Australian ratings.

(2020-04-05, 00:02)Veros Wrote: <namedseason number="4">Part 4</namedseason>
ah, yes. Easy enough to change... https://kodi.wiki/view/Season_rename
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-05, 00:13)Karellen Wrote: Yes, I wrote it.

good to know xd 
yeah as i said for most people wont be a problem but thanks for replying
oh actually i almost forgot, there are also your <fileinfo> data in every episode and in kodi 18+ these wont be overwritten at the first scan
(2020-04-05, 00:21)Veros Wrote: oh actually i almost forgot, there are also your <fileinfo> data in every episode and in kodi 18+ these wont be overwritten at the first scan
oh, damn. Yes you are right, I forgot all about it. Users will need to delete the <fileinfo></fileinfo> tags and everything in between before scanning. I'll upload an update a bit later. Anything else?
My Signature
(2020-04-05, 00:24)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 00:21)Veros Wrote: oh actually i almost forgot, there are also your <fileinfo> data in every episode and in kodi 18+ these wont be overwritten at the first scan
oh, damn. Yes you are right, I forgot all about it. Users will need to delete the <fileinfo></fileinfo> tags and everything in between before scanning. I'll upload an update a bit later. Anything else? 
the only real problem i saw for now is that, but as i said i'll do a clean version of this in italian for sure maybe in eng/esp too (if it's not a problem), but if i see other major problem i'll tell you
(2020-04-05, 00:28)Veros Wrote: the only real problem i saw for now is that, but as i said i'll do a clean version of this in italian for sure maybe in eng/esp too (if it's not a problem), but if i see other major problem i'll tell you
Ok. No problems here.

I just looked at the original update, and the <namedseason number="4">Part 4</namedseason> is in the original tvshow.nfo file. Users just need to Refresh the tv show.

I'll hold off uploading the new version until you have completed your work. Thanks
My Signature
one thing i didn't understand (but this is for nfo in general) is the use of <thumbs> and <fanart>, and aren't these not needed for a local-only series?
(2020-04-05, 00:37)Karellen Wrote: Users just need to Refresh the tv show.

oh, good to know
(2020-04-05, 00:37)Karellen Wrote: I'll hold off uploading the new version until you have completed your work

thanks, actually i think you should remove now the <fileinfo> so others can already download it, and tomorrow i''l give you a more clean version, if it's ok for you
(2020-04-05, 00:37)Veros Wrote: the use of <thumbs> and <fanart>, and aren't these not needed for a local-only series?
Think of it as a backup. Kodi will use the local image. But lets say the image is corrupted or missing then at least Kodi knows where to go to get the replacement image. Without the link, you would just see a blank space.
My Signature
(2020-04-05, 00:42)Veros Wrote: thanks, actually i think you should remove now the <fileinfo> so others can already download it, and tomorrow i''l give you a more clean version, if it's ok for you
I was just trying to avoid a further update. But ok, I'll upload the update now.

What do you mean Clean version? Are you doing something more than creating the Italian and Spanish versions?
My Signature
(2020-04-05, 00:44)Karellen Wrote: What do you mean Clean version?

no needed tags
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files1