• 4(current)
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files
Merci beaucoup pour ce travail ! Tout fonctionne parfaitement ! 
Cela faisait quelques heures que je me prenait la tête .
Merci merci
hi can anyone give me a guide on how to do the following TIA

Extract the rar files into your Kodi TV Show Source folder.

Add your episode video files and rename them to match the naming of the nfo files

Scan the show into your TV Show library
Works for me, thanks for it!
(2020-04-23, 19:29)crazychef Wrote: hi can anyone give me a guide on how to do the following TIA

Extract the rar files into your Kodi TV Show Source folder.

Add your episode video files and rename them to match the naming of the nfo files

Scan the show into your TV Show library
read here, it may help
I don't understand why there are details for 9 episodes for S02 in these files when S02 has 6 episodes. What am I missing?
(2021-01-10, 19:41)nonethanks Wrote: I don't understand why there are details for 9 episodes for S02 in these files when S02 has 6 episodes. What am I missing?
These NFO file are for the Netflix order of the show as described in the first post. The scraper sites are using theoriginal Antena 3 release order.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks a lot!

I have one question: why do seasons 1-3 appear as Part n, and season 4 as Season 4?
I don't see that difference in any .nfo file.

TIA,
Bart
Kodi 20.2 runs on a Celeron N5095 with 8 GB memory, Windows 11 Pro 22H2.

DVBviewer 7.2.4.0 with DMS 3.2.4.0 | Digital Devices Cine S2 V7 dual DVB-S2 tuner with CI
Windows 10 Pro x64 with all updates | Core i3 CPU, 16 GB memory
(2021-01-27, 17:35)BartZorn Wrote: I have one question: why do seasons 1-3 appear as Part n, and season 4 as Season 4?
A missing tag in the NFO file. Easy to fix though. Just use this... https://kodi.wiki/view/Season_rename
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks
Fantastic
Thanks for this great work! It really works well.

Only one minor feedback :

The episode synopsis for Season 1, for example, follows the original 15 episodes synopsis till episode 9, and then from episode 10 onwards, there is no synopsis. The correct episode synopsis for the 13-episode Season 1 can be found at the Netflix website or at the moviedb episode group. With Kodi being able to use episode groups now, is it possible to update these files? Or is there an easy way for me to do it myself?
Is it possible to use my own named files? like renaming the nfo to match my files instead? do I need to change something inside the nfo too?
(2021-08-15, 06:47)hackmonker Wrote: Is it possible to use my own named files? like renaming the nfo to match my files instead? do I need to change something inside the nfo too?
Yes you can use your own named files. You just need to ensure that all your episode files have SxxEyy in the filename and that you then change the name of the nfo and the episode artwork to match.
Nothing inside the nfo file needs to be changed.
My Signature
(2021-07-13, 21:04)blizzardreign Wrote: The episode synopsis for Season 1, for example, follows the original 15 episodes synopsis till episode 9, and then from episode 10 onwards, there is no synopsis. The correct episode synopsis for the 13-episode Season 1 can be found at the Netflix website or at the moviedb episode group. With Kodi being able to use episode groups now, is it possible to update these files? Or is there an easy way for me to do it myself?
Sorry, missed your post.

When I created the nfo files, I was relying on metadata from online sites and searches. Unfortunately at the time there were no synopsis for those episodes that I could find (there is now), and I hadn't watched the show yet. It should be a simple matter to fill in the plot for those 4 episodes in the nfo file before scanning them into your library.

Open the four nfo files and look for the <plot></plot> tags. Copy and paste the plot in between those two tags like this... <plot>foo bar</plot>
My Signature
(2021-08-15, 07:36)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-07-13, 21:04)blizzardreign Wrote: The episode synopsis for Season 1, for example, follows the original 15 episodes synopsis till episode 9, and then from episode 10 onwards, there is no synopsis. The correct episode synopsis for the 13-episode Season 1 can be found at the Netflix website or at the moviedb episode group. With Kodi being able to use episode groups now, is it possible to update these files? Or is there an easy way for me to do it myself?
Sorry, missed your post.

When I created the nfo files, I was relying on metadata from online sites and searches. Unfortunately at the time there were no synopsis for those episodes that I could find (there is now), and I hadn't watched the show yet. It should be a simple matter to fill in the plot for those 4 episodes in the nfo file before scanning them into your library.

Open the four nfo files and look for the <plot></plot> tags. Copy and paste the plot in between those two tags like this... <plot>foo bar</plot>

Thank you for the reply! I managed to do it somehow. 

Any plans on doing it for the latest season that just released?
(2021-09-03, 10:29)blizzardreign Wrote: Any plans on doing it for the latest season that just released?
Sure. I haven't looked at it yet and I don't know how much info is out there.

Does this new season have a different order again? Or has Netflix learnt their lesson and sticking with a single episode order?
My Signature
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
La Case de Papel / Money Heist NFO Files1