• 186(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2021-05-06, 22:13)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 20:52)kpinheiro Wrote: Consegue me ajudar?

quote="kpinheiro" pid='3034954' dateline='1620299290']
(2021-05-06, 01:03)baruchin Wrote: Puro e simples: você não pode simplesmente adicionar visualizações de outro skin. Cada skin tem suas visões únicas.

Eu entendo eu sei disso, então perguntei qual caminho eu posso ir para incluir a visão da outra Pele, eu gostaria de incluir, se vocês puderem me passar o passo a passo de como fazer, eu sei que talvez eu vá tem que mudar vários xmls mas com a ajuda seria mais fácil. Obrigado.

This is an English language forum, if you want a reply you should write in English or Translate your text into English.
Can someone help me to add another View to the Skin arctic zephyr 2, I want to try putting the View Shifted More from Skin Mod
Thanks for Matrix compatible skin! Looking good, missing a few things from AZ2... 

Sorry if I have missed it, but is there a way to add view types? 

I am trying to make the views like the ones I had setup in Artic Zephyr 2.

TV Shows set to List
Episode List set to Media Info
Movies set to List

Pretty sure List and Media info are not available in Horizon and dont use poster...

Is this something I can change or add? if so, where would i start?

Sorry, newbie in terms of skins etc...
For some reason, it is not loading the large preview pictures when I'm going through TV or Movies ... ?
(2021-05-06, 23:57)kpinheiro Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 22:13)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 20:52)kpinheiro Wrote: Consegue me ajudar?

quote="kpinheiro" pid='3034954' dateline='1620299290']

Eu entendo eu sei disso, então perguntei qual caminho eu posso ir para incluir a visão da outra Pele, eu gostaria de incluir, se vocês puderem me passar o passo a passo de como fazer, eu sei que talvez eu vá tem que mudar vários xmls mas com a ajuda seria mais fácil. Obrigado.

This is an English language forum, if you want a reply you should write in English or Translate your text into English.
Can someone help me to add another View to the Skin arctic zephyr 2, I want to try putting the View Shifted More from Skin Mod
First, this is the thread for Arctic Horizon, not Arctic Zephyr 2. Second, there is no easy way to add a view from one skin to another. You would need a pretty extensive understanding of the XML rendering engine Kodi uses and probably some experience developing skins for Kodi so that you could figure out how the example skin built the view and then translate that into the way AZ2 does views. If you don't have those you're not likely to have much success with it.
(2021-05-08, 06:47)ping182nz Wrote: Thanks for Matrix compatible skin! Looking good, missing a few things from AZ2... 

Sorry if I have missed it, but is there a way to add view types? 

I am trying to make the views like the ones I had setup in Artic Zephyr 2.

TV Shows set to List
Episode List set to Media Info
Movies set to List

Pretty sure List and Media info are not available in Horizon and dont use poster...

Is this something I can change or add? if so, where would i start?

Sorry, newbie in terms of skins etc...
There is no easy way to add a new view type (as I just mentioned in another post). If you don't have lots of XML experience, at least a moderate understanding of the skinning engine, and lots of patience, it's likely to be hard to do.
Hey, got a question about a small cosmetic thing I've noticed. When playing a movie and I have the pause info showing I'm not seeing and HDR badge? I see it on the full information screen (Actors,Studio,etc)  but not the pause screen. Is there anyway to add it?
I've been trying the skin and I like it but I have one request, could you add another view type like the poster wall but instead of moving horizontally we can move vertically? I know we can access a vertical poster wall view by going down in the Poster Row view but I would like to see the movie list directly in vertical poster wall. Thanks.

Also is there a way to make it use the actors images I have locally? I manage all the metadata and artwork locally, I don't use scrappers but I've noticed that when I enter a movie only 2 or 3 actors have their image displayed, the others don't. The actor images are in an .actors folder inside every movie which worked well before (Kodi 17, 18).
(2021-05-02, 10:49)0ldfart Wrote: I have the skin working but am only seeing TMDB and TRAKT ratings. I installed the addons before installing the skin, and have entered OMDB API into TMDB helper. (tried two separate APIs). Additional ratings is checked in Interface settings of skin.

Can anyone tell me what I have missed to get RT and MC ratings working?

skinvariables 0.2.4
TMDB Helper 4.3.4
Arctic Horizon 0.5.65
Same here  Undecided
Is it possible to use Skin Helper Backup with AH?
Server - Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT (GT 1030) Ubuntu WSL2  Client 1 - Minisforum UM580 Client 2 - Odroid N2+ Kodi - Nexus (Arctic Fuse) PlexKodiConnect TV 1 - LG 55UK6200PLA TV 2 - LG 49UJ635V AVR - Yamaha HTR-2071 Speakers - Q Acoustics 3030i/3090Ci
Hi JK,

Can you explain where to increase the poster size in the XLM files please? I have a small tv and sitting on a big distance and find the size of posters in AH quiet small compared for example to Embuary.

Hope you can support on this.

Thanks.
I want a CLEAN home screen. My movie fanart is in a folder which I have set as the background slideshow for each shortcut (e.g., Customize Main Menu > Movies > Background > Multi-Image. That's all good, but when I scroll through the menu, I'd love to get rid of the day/date and info icon. As you can see, I've already eliminated the Kodi Version info by commenting out a few rows in Includes_Labels.xml. But I cannot find where I can comment out the rest.

Any suggestions?

Hello,
I'm using artic horizon on kodi-matrix/ubuntu20.04.2 standalone-mode
great skin !
Only one problem for me :
I add power menu in launcher, but only "parametre'' shortcut work : no way to shutdown or reboot, shortcut no work....
this shortcut work on other skin
any idea ?
(2021-03-06, 02:24)Rugh78 Wrote: Hi, great skin.
Is there any way to change font to Ariel? To support Hebrew characters?

(2021-04-19, 11:08)talgold3 Wrote: First of all, thank you! the skin is just perfect, really loved the simplicity.
second, there is any option to change the font to support hebrew? (ariel font usually works) or any other method? it will be well appreciated!

Thanks!

hi, the needed changes are in skin.arctic.horizon\1080i\Font.xml.
you need to copy font files into skin.arctic.horizon\fonts and reference them in the mentioned Font.xml.
you can use this as reference, it works for me (don't forget to backup the file you replace):
https://www104.zippyshare.com/v/pTc7vjx4/file.html
this is by no means a fully tested or approved solution for this (amazing) skin, but merely a workaround
Hi,

I was wondering, is there any way to limit or completely hide the audio and subs flags on the movie info screen? Some movies, have multiple audio tracks and subs in the same language and it can show like 5 english flags. This can cause it to overlap the media info icons on the left. Like so:

I think ideal would be if it would only show 1 flag per language. If that's not possible, is there a setting I missed to completely hide these language flags? Or would this require changes in the skin's code?

Thanks in advance. And thanks again @jurialmunkey for the skin. It's awesome. No other skin comes close imho.
I want to congratulate this skin, it is very good, But I have a problem.
The skin is working but am only seeing TMDB and TRAKT ratings.
I tried everything
Some help please?
  • 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7