Important ** Add-on forum is being rearranged **
Exclamation 
Over the years the Add-on forum has fallen out of step with the Kodi Repository. In an effort to realign the forum with the Kodi Repo the add-on forum and its sub-forums will be rearranged.

The following will occur:
1. 5 new subforums will be added and 2 will be renamed (see image below)
2. Many threads will be moved to their correct forum. With approx 17,000 threads in the forum, this will be a slower process. Currently active threads will be moved if they are in the wrong location, older or inactive threads will be moved when it is brought to our attention they are in the wrong location.

The correct forum will be determined by the Kodi Repo and in which category the add-on is listed. If your add-on is not in the Kodi Repo, then the correct forum is determined by the Extension Point of your add-on.

I know in the past there has been some concern about moving established threads, but in this instance if a thread is in the wrong sub-forum, it will be moved. This should only be a short term inconvenience for which we apologise.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen 
This is great and will hopefully help both users and moderators out.
Quite ironically, I just posted a new thread wanting some help on how to configure a video smart playlist correctly and couldn't really decide where the best place to make the post, since we're not really talking about an add-on as such or a skin related problem. In the end, I posted in the Video Support section but after reading the titles of some of the threads, I suspect this may not have been the best place either.
I wonder if there should be sub-section for Playlist and video nodes questions as well (Unless there is a section already in place and I missed it)?
What do you think?
(2020-02-20, 14:18)Dumyat Wrote: In the end, I posted in the Video Support section but after reading the titles of some of the threads, I suspect this may not have been the best place either.
I wonder if there should be sub-section for Playlist and video nodes questions as well (Unless there is a section already in place and I missed it)?
Playlists and nodes are seen as general Kodi usage questions, so posting in Videos or under General Support is fine. If the mods feel there is a better place to post, they will move the thread for you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen Can you please move Advanced Emulator Launcher from Progam addons to Game addons? Strictly speaking has both categories but I thing it belongs to the Games section.
Thanks @Wintermute0110 the thread has been moved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
** Add-on forum is being rearranged **0