• 6(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-03-01, 14:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-02-29, 18:40)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2020-02-24, 23:54)shwetkprabhat Wrote: I believe the following did the trick, I could now see similar logs:
1. kodi
2. emm
Hi @DanCooper - did you get the chance to look at these logs..  
How do you use your content in Kodi? Do you've added your sources in Kodi or do you use Plex or Emby to show the Movies? 
I have added the source in kodi, I use mariadb to keep all the kodi instances in sync and running a headless docker image to update the DB real time, the docker images uses sources.xml to find the movies.
Hey Dan, I have an issue. When I add new TV Shows to my library, Ember doesn't create the nfos for the episodes. I also tried doing a manual scrap with (Re)Scrap Selected Episode, etc, etc and still no nfos. Here's the log and hopefully that can help.

https://paste.kodi.tv/uxinotikah.kodi
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Just a couple of sanity checks please.  It was mentioned earlier that you can use/import your ember profiles from a earlier version?  Does that include 1.4.8.0 alpha 23.3.  I take it I would just save the Profiles folder somewhere, install the current "1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29" and drop the Profiles folder back in there.  Or not good to do this or be aware of X, Y Z?

Also , when  new build is made available it would be ok to run the install over the current build? Or again not good to do this or be aware of X, Y Z?

Thanks and cheers

PS: Dan please provide your PayPal so I can buy you a beer.  Been using Ember for years so I think I at least owe you that.
Confusion is just a state of mind.
(2020-03-02, 20:32)ArieS Wrote: Hey Dan, I have an issue. When I add new TV Shows to my library, Ember doesn't create the nfos for the episodes. I also tried doing a manual scrap with (Re)Scrap Selected Episode, etc, etc and still no nfos. Here's the log and hopefully that can help.

The TV Show needs a unique ID (TVDb, TMDb or IMDb) so that episodes can be scrapped automatically (or at all).
(2020-03-02, 20:46)FlashPan Wrote: Just a couple of sanity checks please.  It was mentioned earlier that you can use/import your ember profiles from a earlier version?  Does that include 1.4.8.0 alpha 23.3.  I take it I would just save the Profiles folder somewhere, install the current "1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29" and drop the Profiles folder back in there.  Or not good to do this or be aware of X, Y Z?
That's possible in that way you've proposed. But copy only the Profiles and Temp (if you want to keep your cached data like image thumbs) folder to the new installation, nothing else.

(2020-03-02, 20:46)FlashPan Wrote: Also , when  new build is made available it would be ok to run the install over the current build? Or again not good to do this or be aware of X, Y Z?
Yes. The best way is to install a new version in the same directory. The installer removes all files exept the Profiles and Temp folders to get a clean installation.

(2020-03-02, 20:46)FlashPan Wrote: PS: Dan please provide your PayPal so I can buy you a beer.  Been using Ember for years so I think I at least owe you that.
You can use the Donate button in Ember. Thanks!
(2020-03-01, 17:35)geek-baba Wrote:
(2020-03-01, 14:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-02-29, 18:40)shwetkprabhat Wrote: Hi @DanCooper - did you get the chance to look at these logs..  
How do you use your content in Kodi? Do you've added your sources in Kodi or do you use Plex or Emby to show the Movies?  
I have added the source in kodi, I use mariadb to keep all the kodi instances in sync and running a headless docker image to update the DB real time, the docker images uses sources.xml to find the movies. 
I really don't know what's wrong with your Kodi installation. I can see the JSON requests and a start of a scan, but no information that a directory has been scanned or files has been skiped while scanning. Your sources in Kodi a marked as "contains movies" and the scraper has to been set to "local info only" or another scraper like "TMDb"?
(2020-03-02, 20:47)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-02, 20:32)ArieS Wrote: Hey Dan, I have an issue. When I add new TV Shows to my library, Ember doesn't create the nfos for the episodes. I also tried doing a manual scrap with (Re)Scrap Selected Episode, etc, etc and still no nfos. Here's the log and hopefully that can help.

The TV Show needs a unique ID (TVDb, TMDb or IMDb) so that episodes can be scrapped automatically (or at all). 
Sorry but I don't know what you mean, can you elaborate please?
(2020-03-02, 20:58)ArieS Wrote:
(2020-03-02, 20:47)DanCooper Wrote:

To scrape an epsiode (automatically while library update or manually via GUI), the tv show itself needs to have an unique ID like the TVDb ID. Otherwise the episode can't be assigned to a tv show on the information providers. In your log it looks like you want to use TVDb to get the information. To check if a tv show already has a TVDb ID you can use the contextmenu (right mouse button) on a tv show in the list. If the menu "Open TVDb Website" is enabled, the tv show has this ID. If not you have to rescrape the whole tv show.
(2020-03-02, 21:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-02, 20:58)ArieS Wrote:
(2020-03-02, 20:47)DanCooper Wrote: The TV Show needs a unique ID (TVDb, TMDb or IMDb) so that episodes can be scrapped automatically (or at all).  
To scrape an epsiode (automatically while library update or manually via GUI), the tv show itself needs to have an unique ID like the TVDb ID. Otherwise the episode can't be assigned to a tv show on the information providers. In your log it looks like you want to use TVDb to get the information. To check if a tv show already has a TVDb ID you can use the contextmenu (right mouse button) on a tv show in the list. If the menu "Open TVDb Website" is enabled, the tv show has this ID. If not you have to rescrape the whole tv show.  
If I right click on the TV Show and choose Open TVDB-page it opens the show's page in TVDB. Same thing if I do that on the episode it opens the episode's page.
I've had these shows scraped for years so the ID was already existing. It's only been happening since I installed this version (~10 days).
And looking at the show's NFO, the ID in it is the correct one (matching TVDB).
So I'm not sure what to do.
Edit: It's gotta be something I didn't set up properly in the options because it does that for all the shows since I installed this version
(2020-03-01, 14:30)DanCooper Wrote: I don't think so. I've nothing changed in that part of code
Thanks for your reply Dan.

I noticed tinymediamanager creates the correct nfo node value to display correctly in Kodi.

I’ll check it out today and post back here. I’m pretty sure it just a minor change to the nfo creation code to correct the node value for Atmos streams. The value EMM uses is not recognised.

THX
Garry
(2020-03-02, 20:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-02, 20:46)FlashPan Wrote: Just a couple of sanity checks please.  It was mentioned earlier that you can use/import your ember profiles from a earlier version?  Does that include 1.4.8.0 alpha 23.3.  I take it I would just save the Profiles folder somewhere, install the current "1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29" and drop the Profiles folder back in there.  Or not good to do this or be aware of X, Y Z?
That's possible in that way you've proposed. But copy only the Profiles and Temp (if you want to keep your cached data like image thumbs) folder to the new installation, nothing else.
(2020-03-02, 20:46)FlashPan Wrote: Also , when  new build is made available it would be ok to run the install over the current build? Or again not good to do this or be aware of X, Y Z?
Yes. The best way is to install a new version in the same directory. The installer removes all files exept the Profiles and Temp folders to get a clean installation.
(2020-03-02, 20:46)FlashPan Wrote: PS: Dan please provide your PayPal so I can buy you a beer.  Been using Ember for years so I think I at least owe you that.
You can use the Donate button in Ember. Thanks! 

Cheers Dan,  Will try it out and a donation has been sent, cheers again for your very very hard work.
Since my little upgrade...all works well....but......1 thing I have just noticed. If I rescrape the metadata the audio format that was previously picked up as AAC in the main Ember screen shows a ?  The nfo/metadata Tab in ember is changed to "mp4a-40-2".  I've remapped this under Misc, Audio & Video Codec Mapping to point mp4a-40-2 as AAC (not usre if I should do this or not).  I know you briefly talked about some audio metadata scrapping earlier in this thread and not upgrading it until 2.0 but as this function worked before under 1.4.8.0 alpha 23.3, just thought good to mention.

Also and not sure if related or because I used my Profiles and Temp folder from older Ember.  but under Misc, Audio & Video Codec Mapping, if I click on Defaults the number of fields entries seem to increase as the vertical scroll bar changes in size as well.

Cheers
(2020-03-02, 22:54)FlashPan Wrote: Cheers Dan,  Will try it out and a donation has been sent, cheers again for your very very hard work.
Thank you!
(2020-03-03, 00:05)FlashPan Wrote: If I rescrape the metadata the audio format that was previously picked up as AAC in the main Ember screen shows a ?  The nfo/metadata Tab in ember is changed to "mp4a-40-2".  I've remapped this under Misc, Audio & Video Codec Mapping to point mp4a-40-2 as AAC (not usre if I should do this or not).
There was a long time between Alpha 23.3 and 1.5. Komplex also compiled a lot of daylies with many changes that I've done i that time. So for shure there are changes in metadata scraping, but I can't remember. But use the mapping tool if you're not happy with a result.
Hi Dan,

Did you fix the SQLite.Interop.dll missing file issue? As a workaround I have to put this file from "x64\SQLite.Interop.dll" on the application root path.

python:
2020-03-03 01:36:04.3940;EmberAPI.Database;EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos;1;ERROR;Connect_MyVideos    Unable to open media database connection.;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.DllNotFoundException: Não é possível carregar DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': Impossível localizar o módulo especificado. (Excepção de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   em System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op)
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized()
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize()
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework)
   em EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos()*   em System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op)
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized()
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize()
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework)
   em EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos()"
Image Image
(2020-03-02, 20:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-03-01, 17:35)geek-baba Wrote:
(2020-03-01, 14:31)DanCooper Wrote: How do you use your content in Kodi? Do you've added your sources in Kodi or do you use Plex or Emby to show the Movies?  
I really don't know what's wrong with your Kodi installation. I can see the JSON requests and a start of a scan, but no information that a directory has been scanned or files has been skiped while scanning. Your sources in Kodi a marked as "contains movies" and the scraper has to been set to "local info only" or another scraper like "TMDb"? 
I am using a standard headless kodi docker image that is very popular with folks using mysql db for centralized database (linuxserver image). I validated my sources and it matches with the main kodi player, also both sonarr and radarr are able to update the same kodi instance...
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2