• 38(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-01-28, 10:52)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-27, 23:45)CaptainKen Wrote: As you’ll read here Trakt TV is pulling away from TVDB because moral reasons and switching to TMDB.

Track TV Switching to TMDB

Have you considered switching to TMDB as well?
Ember already supports TMDb for tv shows.
I'm considering whether to write a new scraper for TVDb that works with the user subscription model. Unfortunately, I have to buy a subscription first, which doesn't make it much more attractive. But I want to offer TVDb, because there should also be users who want to use this service.

Great to hear TMDB is already supported. As always thank for taking the time to reply. Hope is all well with you.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Smile 

Dan : Did tests with individual scraping and I have to say that trailer download function in still broke. I remember a few days ago was functioning well. Something changed in last 2 Days? maybe YouTube / TMDB API's and now individual scraping does not work, even if i find the direct YouTube links it won't download it. Have tried with TMDB, Apple, Dave.  Ember does not scrape anything & hangs on Dave. I though trailers were fixed?
Can I suggest to try & look at Media Companion as it was downloading the appropriate trailers from HD-Trailers.net. To try & see how it's implemented there.
Please accept my apologies if you feel that this is inappropriate.

Cheers
[align=initial] [/align]
(2020-11-22, 20:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 17:46)spinecho Wrote: Unfortunately this messed up my MovieSet artwork which lead to me having to delete the MovieSet entries in EMM.
The movieset information in a movie will be deleted if you delete a movieset in the movieset tab. So i think you've to rescrape all movies to get the movieset informations back. You can select all movies and use Contextmenu => Rescrape Single Database Field => Collection ID. This rescrape the movieset information only and recreate all movieset entries and you can rescrape the moviesets itself to get the images.
This is really great information - I didn't realize I could strip the CollectionID so easily.

On a side note, what determines if a movie is in a "collection"...some are only two movies, where I consider a collection as larger groups such as Star Wars, X-Men, Avengers etc...not Anchorman or Blade Runner.
Is there a setting to only import the CollectionID if there are a minimum of 3 movies in a set?

Thanks for all your work, Dan
(2021-02-05, 18:48)shaktoo Wrote: Ember does not scrape anything & hangs on Dave. I though trailers were fixed?
All scrapers works for me:

The only thing that's know broken is the "Search on YouTube" function in the "Trailer Select" dialog. Can you give me any example title that does not work? It's always a little bit difficult to find an issue if you don't tell me any example.
(2021-02-05, 19:12)distracto Wrote: On a side note, what determines if a movie is in a "collection"
Only by an entry resp. a link to a collection on TMDb.
The decisions as to whether a film belongs to a collection is not always entirely understandable. Collections are also repeatedly deleted from TMDb or films are removed. I think the decisions are more community-driven than carved in stone.
(2021-02-05, 19:12)distracto Wrote: Is there a setting to only import the CollectionID if there are a minimum of 3 movies in a set?
No
There is probably a "title" sort option but I cannot find it...

Seems if the title of the film starts with "À" or any other letter with an accent or cedilla, it is sorted to the bottom instead of sorted with the "A"s.  E.g. "Ç" should sort with "C", etc., etc.

Hopefully, it's just me but this would be a great enhancement if this isn't currently an option.

Edit: The sort should ignore if the letter with the accent, etc. is not at the start if the word as well.  E.g. "Décalage horaire" is sorted as "Decalage horaire"...
Edit: Doesn't help it's late!  I've now realised how this is done.  SORRY!!!

The reason for the below crossed-out stupidity is because in the UK we have "12A" and "12"...  They are basically the same.  Why BBFC introduced "12A" is anyone's guess but it makes zero difference... a "12" is a "12"; if the parent allows below a 12-year-old to view, it really is their prerogative...

I prefer to classify in line with guidance and have the common sense if I think my child is capable of viewing it  Smile

I did change the "Core.Mapping.Certifications" for 12A to 12 and enabled multi-scraping renaming and all worked a treat   Cool

I'm on a roll... Sorry!

Certifications vs MPAA for non-USA users is the same.  I know that if I select say "UK" under MPAA in settings, it will make the MPAA equal the UK Certification but it doesn't automatically place it in the "Certification" field always.  Yet the Core.Mapping.Certifications file is based on the Certifications field not MPAA.

There is no Core.Mapping.MPAA file...

Can there be a mapping or setting that makes these the same?
OK me again...

How do I clear a "custom mark as"?  I set a custom mark to highlight the films that I needed to resolve the video source.  After doing so, I am trying to remove the custom mark but it seems to stay as it was and not revert to the default marked or unmarked colour.
(2021-02-06, 05:49)Hairy Hippy Wrote: How do I clear a "custom mark as"?
Mark it again as "Custom".
(2021-02-06, 02:44)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Seems if the title of the film starts with "À" or any other letter with an accent or cedilla, it is sorted to the bottom instead of sorted with the "A"s.  E.g. "Ç" should sort with "C", etc., etc.
Works for me as expected:
(2021-02-06, 02:44)Hairy Hippy Wrote: There is probably a "title" sort option but I cannot find it...
No. The only thing that you can do is to add characters/words that has to be ignored and moved to the end of the ListTitle like "the","a", "der/die/das" ect.
@DanCooper Thanks as always for your speedy replies.  Very much appreciated!

When I mark the film as the same custom again, it changes colour but not to "black" or "unmarked".  For example, I am using the dark blue to mark the files I need to determine the correct video source (some have been lost due to clearing nfos and re-scraping), when I mark it the first time it becomes dark blue as expected, however when I mark it again as the same dark blue to clear the custom, it turns a light blue not "black/unmarked".  If I then mark it normally, it turns red text as expected but now if I unmark it, it either goes dark blue or light blue depending on if I have used the custom mark 1st or "cleared" the custom mark.  How do I clear the mark altogether so that it becomes black text?

Regarding the title sorting, you are right if I am sorting by "title" or "original title", however, if I sort by say "MPAA", most titles are sorted in alphabetical order, except for movies starting with an accent or cedilla.  Why would these be moved to the end of the MPAA section (e.g. UK:12 or UK:15) when sorting in this manner instead of how they are sorted if using the title sort?  Not a big deal, but when I am ensuring that I have the same number of movies in the correct folder, it would be easier if these were sorted alphabetically correctly (I use the certification to determine which subfolder under movies to make life easier when sharing with the kids!).
Hopefully an easy one...

One of my movies has "3D" on the metadata line (top right above poster and fanart) to the left of the video source.  It is not 3D; how do I remove this?  I can't seem to find it in the nfo or metadata...
(2021-02-06, 17:38)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Hopefully an easy one...

One of my movies has "3D" on the metadata line (top right above poster and fanart) to the left of the video source.  It is not 3D; how do I remove this?  I can't seem to find it in the nfo or metadata...
Check the file naming , its most likely in the name of the file or the folder. BTW what's the name of this movie... I hope not "Street Dancer 3D" !!
(2021-02-06, 20:54)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-02-06, 17:38)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Hopefully an easy one...

Check the file naming , its most likely in the name of the file or the folder. BTW what's the name of this movie... I hope not "Street Dancer 3D" !!
LOL - No it's not.  It's a James Bond and just found another, Fantastic Beasts...  Neither have 3D in the file or folder name.

Again, not the end of the world, just odd!

EDIT:  Ahha!  Found it.  It's in the metadata called "multiview count" - I blanked this field out and it removed the "3D".
(2021-02-06, 22:36)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Ahha!  Found it.  It's in the metadata called "multiview count" - I blanked this field out and it removed the "3D".
Yes Smile
(2021-02-06, 17:16)Hairy Hippy Wrote: however when I mark it again as the same dark blue to clear the custom, it turns a light blue
Custom #4 is light blue by default. Another way to check if the movie has more than one custom marking is to use the filter tab below the list and select each custom marking filter successively. It's possible to set all markers at the same time for a movie.
I think i need a new way (not colors) to get a better solution for custom marking in Ember 3.0 Smile
(2021-02-06, 17:16)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Regarding the title sorting, you are right if I am sorting by "title" or "original title", however, if I sort by say "MPAA", most titles are sorted in alphabetical order, except for movies starting with an accent or cedilla.  Why would these be moved to the end of the MPAA section (e.g. UK:12 or UK:15) when sorting in this manner instead of how they are sorted if using the title sort?
Goof question... I'm not shure how .NET sorts or determines the second row to sort. I think i don't have set any column so that it's still ordered by title if you use another column as primary column.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2