• 41(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-03-22, 12:08)redglory Wrote:
(2020-03-04, 03:00)redglory Wrote: Hi Dan,

Did you fix the SQLite.Interop.dll missing file issue? As a workaround I have to put this file from "x64\SQLite.Interop.dll" on the application root path.

python:
2020-03-03 01:36:04.3940;EmberAPI.Database;EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos;1;ERROR;Connect_MyVideos    Unable to open media database connection.;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.DllNotFoundException: Não é possível carregar DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': Impossível localizar o módulo especificado. (Excepção de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   em System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op)
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized()
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize()
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework)
   em EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos()*   em System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op)
   em System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection..ctor(String connectionString, Boolean parseViaFramework)
   em EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos()"

Hi @DanCooper, I'm still getting this error.

Can you take a look at it ? Latest version installed.

Thanks
.. and the workaround did work or not? Usually all dll get loaded even if they aren't in the root path.
(2021-03-22, 12:32)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 12:08)redglory Wrote:
(2020-03-04, 03:00)redglory Wrote: Hi Dan,

Did you fix the SQLite.Interop.dll missing file issue? As a workaround I have to put this file from "x64\SQLite.Interop.dll" on the application root path.

python:
2020-03-03 01:36:04.3940;EmberAPI.Database;EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos;1;ERROR;Connect_MyVideos    Unable to open media database connection.;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.DllNotFoundException: Não é possível carregar DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': Impossível localizar o módulo especificado. (Excepção de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   em System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op)
   em EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos()*   em System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(SQLiteConfigOpsEnum op)
   em EmberAPI.Database.Connect_MyVideos()"

Hi @DanCooper, I'm still getting this error.

Can you take a look at it ? Latest version installed.

Thanks
.. and the workaround did work or not? Usually all dll get loaded even if they aren't in the root path.
I've put the file today in root dir. This was just more a reminder than a "how to workaround" Smile
Image Image
(2021-03-22, 12:34)redglory Wrote: This was just more a reminder than a "how to workaround" Smile
Yes, i know. But to copy this dll to the root folder as default is not to fix the issue rather a "build in workaround"... and that's not the solution. I'm wondering why you are the only (or one of a few) that have this problem at all.
(2021-03-22, 12:43)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 12:34)redglory Wrote: This was just more a reminder than a "how to workaround" Smile
Yes, i know. But to copy this dll to the root folder as default is not to fix the issue rather a "build in workaround"... and that's not the solution. I'm wondering why you are the only (or one of a few) that have this problem at all.
Because perhaps I'm the only (or one of few) who uses the command line arguments inside a python script to automatically scrape media Smile
Image Image
(2021-03-22, 17:04)redglory Wrote: Because perhaps I'm the only (or one of few) who uses the command line arguments inside a python script to automatically scrape media
I think it's something around using cmdline. I use a PowerShell script and it happens too.
(2021-03-22, 21:11)komplex Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 17:04)redglory Wrote: Because perhaps I'm the only (or one of few) who uses the command line arguments inside a python script to automatically scrape media
I think it's something around using cmdline. I use a PowerShell script and it happens too.
Ok, great information. I will test it after the last changes i've in the pipeline.
(2021-03-22, 21:24)DanCooper Wrote: I will test it after the last changes i've in the pipeline.
Ember is also not installed on my boot drive so no C:\, don't know if it makes a difference.
Hi,

I have this web series called masterclass. It's listed on TVDB.
there is just over 100 seasons.
My folder structure is:
\Masterclass (2014)
      \S01 - James Patterson Teaches Writing
               \01. xxxxxxxx.mp4
               \02. xxxxxxxx.mp4
...\...
      \S109 - Niki Nakayama Teaches Modern Japanese Cooking
               \01. xxxxxxxx.mp4
               \02. xxxxxxxx.mp4

EMM recognizes the show but not the seasons nor the episodes.  I mean it does list "Season 1" with 2 duplicate episodes (Masterclass S01E01, Masterclass S01E01, Masterclass S01E02, Masterclass S01E02) but the actual file name don't match the episode listed in EMM.

I know the episode name is not compliant, I typically use "S01E01.xxxxxxxx.mp4" or "S01E01.mp4" but in this instance, the file name are what they are.
changing their name manually is a herculean task due to the sheer number of episodes.

Is there a way to configure EMM to recognize the seasons and episodes with my current folder structure?

Cheers,

PS: I use version 1.9.2 x64 (portable) under windows 10.
If changing the names of the episodes is the problem here, you should probably try out Bulk Rename Utility. If the episodes are named in a structured way, it's easy to set up a search and replace method there. It should also work with subfolders at least based on the GUI, never used that option myself.
@hatbrox 
As @Boulder said you should use the Bulk Rename Utility to rename you files.

Neither Ember nor Kodi check the folder for season numbering. You can add custom regex in both applications to also read the season folder for the season number but renaming is a far better solution that solve you problem for all time. The Bulk Rename Utility can do that in seconds!
(2021-03-23, 17:23)DanCooper Wrote: @hatbrox 
As @Boulder said you should use the Bulk Rename Utility to rename you files.

Neither Ember nor Kodi check the folder for season numbering. You can add custom regex in both applications to also read the season folder for the season number but renaming is a far better solution that solve you problem for all time. The Bulk Rename Utility can do that in seconds!

thanks, I'll rename them.
PS: for file renaming, I used to work with Filebot, which is even easier and more complete as it fetches seasons, episodes, titles from various scrappers
Hi, 

I have found the duplicate filter for Movies but not for TV Shows? is this not possible? If not, can anyone suggest a way to find duplicate episodes please?

Thank you
(2021-03-28, 00:49)mbc0 Wrote: I have found the duplicate filter for Movies but not for TV Shows? is this not possible? If not, can anyone suggest a way to find duplicate episodes please?

Not yet implemented.
(2021-03-28, 00:58)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 00:49)mbc0 Wrote: I have found the duplicate filter for Movies but not for TV Shows? is this not possible? If not, can anyone suggest a way to find duplicate episodes please?

Not yet implemented.

Thanks for the quick reply! Is there anything you can suggest I use in the meantime?
(2021-03-28, 01:47)mbc0 Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 00:58)DanCooper Wrote:

Not yet implemented.

Thanks for the quick reply! Is there anything you can suggest I use in the meantime?
Not really, sorry
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2