Fanart 1, Fanart 2 etc
When I select Fanart I am given a generally large choice of artwork but when I select fanart1 or any other Fanart choices I only have the choice of No art to Browse how can I get access to the same database I am provided for just Fanart?
Thanks in Advance I am sure this is answered somewhere else but I have scoured the threads and am unsure what to even search for to find the answer I need.
Please have a read of the Artwork (wiki) wiki page and sub-pages for requirements to enable this.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-24, 01:47)Karellen Wrote: Please have a read of the Artwork (wiki) wiki page and sub-pages for requirements to enable this.
I have and I can't find the solution hence why I made the post looking for help.
Can't be done. These multiple fanart are an experimental use of Kodi's flexible artwork handling, and this functionality isn't generally available for them.
(2020-02-27, 03:28)rmrector Wrote: Can't be done. These multiple fanart are an experimental use of Kodi's flexible artwork handling, and this functionality isn't generally available for them.
Ok thanks for your reply that was actually helpful unlike the last reply, it's a pity that that its not as simple as just the normal Fanart selection process.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart 1, Fanart 2 etc0