Solved Impossible to clean the database ?
Hi,
On Kodi 18.6, I added a source for Movies (in parameters ->Media -> video)
Now, I want to empty all the Movies of the library.
So I  deleted the source (in parameters ->Media -> video), and then I did clean the library, but all the movies are still there, and I can play every one of them.

Could you help me ? Did I forgot to do something ?
Sounds to me like you're browsing to a filesystem not "Movies" within the library.  Setup your media defining the physical location of the movies.  Once done, build your database.  When you clean the database, it will look at the source and compare that to the library.  If there is a difference, (ie you removed some from the filesystem), the corresponding entries in the library will be removed.  See the wiki for more.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
I found what was the problem.
I use Emby for Kodi. So I have movies from my hard disk, and others movies on a distant server.
It seemed Kodi has mixed up everything, because the movies it would not clean from the database, where linked to the movies on the distant serveur.
For example, movie "1" is on my hard disk. Movie "2" is on my distant server. I erased the hard disk source, and clean the database, but Kodi still showed mu movie "1". But when I play it, it is movie "2" from my distant server which is played ! Big Grin

So I repared the Emby for Kodi database, and now all is fine !
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Impossible to clean the database ?0