• 3(current)
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
Hi bay_wolf I sent you a donation and I hope you'e working more on the addon and going to change some things up.

Would be great if clicking on something like an event or a tv show would have episodes in order instead of the user having to look all over for each part.

Also would be great to have more info on each tv show or event so the user knows whats including in that show or event.

Thanks.
Massive thanks to Bay Wolf for this add-on, made my own custom build based on Aeon Nox to look like the WWE Network haha. Only wish the episodes in the sections were in order, but aside from that fantastic!

(Apologies if the images come out massive)

(2015-10-12, 02:57)freestylegreek Wrote: Hi bay_wolf I sent you a donation and I hope you'e working more on the addon and going to change some things up.

Would be great if clicking on something like an event or a tv show would have episodes in order instead of the user having to look all over for each part.

Also would be great to have more info on each tv show or event so the user knows whats including in that show or event.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for the donation! I'm just now getting some time to work on the addon again. I'm hoping to get some more of the metadata from the json so that the episodes will be able to be sorted.
Just updated it so that episodes are sorted in order by air date, hopefully fixed a fan art bug, shows disclaimer if username and password aren't set, fixed a duration display bug, show live stream title, and shows genres when present.
What a man, keep an eye for a donation coming from me next week once payday hits. Fast become my favourite Kodi add-on.
First off great job on the add-on this is just what I was hoping for! I'll donate as soon as I can. Second does anyone know how long it takes for a new even to be uploaded? I'm looking for hell in a cell 2015 it's on the network yet I don't see it in the add-on, any one know?
(2015-10-14, 20:39)DickoTheGeordie Wrote: Massive thanks to Bay Wolf for this add-on, made my own custom build based on Aeon Nox to look like the WWE Network haha. Only wish the episodes in the sections were in order, but aside from that fantastic!

(Apologies if the images come out massive)
Good that you shared your pics,Or we would have to go to Hell in A Cell,lmao!

i love the mod were can we get it ??
Photo 
Sneak peak of the update I'm working on.

Its coming along nicely wolf!
The new update is wonderful. Really enjoy the new data.

(2015-10-26, 23:13)joeypasq Wrote: I'm looking for hell in a cell 2015 it's on the network yet I don't see it in the add-on, any one know?

Yes it is missing on both versions of the add on for me as well. The show must be placed weird on the network so the add on is not scraping it.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2015-11-09, 19:59)ragedogg69 Wrote: The new update is wonderful. Really enjoy the new data.

(2015-10-26, 23:13)joeypasq Wrote: I'm looking for hell in a cell 2015 it's on the network yet I don't see it in the add-on, any one know?

Yes it is missing on both versions of the add on for me as well. The show must be placed weird on the network so the add on is not scraping it.

Thanks! And yes, after hearing of a few PPVs not showing up, I looked at how I was scraping that data and found a bug which I have fixed in the next update.
Glad to hear it wolf keep up the good work Smile
(2015-11-08, 16:44)bay_wolf Wrote: Sneak peak of the update I'm working on.

I see the My Account section.. Does that mean we'll have access to our Watchlist items? Big Grin Big Grin

EDIT: I'm an idiot lmao I bow see Watchlist has its own section in the screenshot Smile Smile
I love this addon, has been working great, however the live stream stopped working two days ago. VOD still working though, any ideas? I wanted to mention that the live stream would bump off after 3 hours and 9 minutes......not a big deal, just had to start up again at that point. Also, how do I update? Thanks so much for making this happen......it's my most used plugin!!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin1