• 18(current)
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin
Probably very belatedly, as this is a released and working (ish) add-on it doesn't belong in addon requests any more.

I'll move it into the video addons section and adjust the thread title.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-04-20, 17:08)Publish3r Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 16:56)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 13:59)Publish3r Wrote: I have a workaround for the livestream. I added an Australian Proxy Server.

https://github.com/Publish3r/plugin.video.wwenetwork

using a free proxy? it's not a slow connection respect an usage whitout proxy?    

The default proxy is not a free proxy. It's a one month free trial. But you can use a free proxy, if you find a working one. The proxy solves the api requests, for streaming the proxy will not be used. That works with your normal ip.
I know it's not the best solution, but a working one.
I worked on another solution with a guy from the german kodinerds, but the test on windows failed. Maybe it could be a inputstream adaptive issue. I have to test it on Linux, but i have no Linux installed at the moment.
I hope that @Fbomb will work on it. 

I tried but seemed to fail somewhere. I fixed the NXT issue a bloke above was having a few days ago, I'll push that through tomorrow or Thursday AU time. I think it is because of streaming rights issues.

The US/DE/UK live channel gets the hlsUrl from here -> https://dge-streaming.imggaming.com/api/...4&dvr=true , then when it loads up the hlsUrl it sets cookies for the redirect which form part of the url. The cookies which are set from the hlsUrl form the below string. It's broken down like this: https://dice-live-us.cdnfastly.endeavors...ist-d.m3u8 forming the following URL -> https://dice-live-us.cdnfastly.endeavors...ist-d.m3u8 .

That's as far as I seemed to get before it constantly failed.
Yesterday evening i was bored, so i checked some locations which works for the livestream with proxy / vpn.

Albania
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
Chile
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Estonia
Finland
Georgia
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Japan
Latvia
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Moldova
New Zealand
North Macedonia
Poland
Romania
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
Taiwan
Thailand
Ukraine
Updated my version of the plugin finally.

Now you should be able to load all of the episodes of NXT and you get a background when highlighting shows now. The Live Stream won't work still because it uses cdnfastly.endeavorstreaming.net instead of akamaized.net which just doesn't work for whatever reason.

Link -> https://github.com/freyta/plugin.video.wwenetwork
Noob question, but How do we install your app?
Are you able to provide a link to a zip?
Go to the Github Page:

- Fbomb Version: https://github.com/freyta/plugin.video.wwenetwork
- My Version: https://github.com/Publish3r/plugin.video.wwenetwork

Klick on the green button "Clone or download" -> Download ZIP

Install ZIP File in Kodi.
Hey friends... for see Money In the bank in about 3 Hours what's the addons have the livestream works ? the Fbomb o the Publishe3r version ??
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Hi @Publish3r  and @Fbomb,

first of all thanks for your efforts to keep this addon up-to-date.

Since WWE introduced a free version of WWE Network, a few days ago, I created a free WWE Network account and logged in to the Network using your addon.
I signed up for that account, because I am interested in watching Raw, Smackdown and maybe sometimes NXT in 1080p resoultion.

Immediately after I entered your addon, I wanted to run the most recent episode of Raw, but the latest episode I can stream is Raw from May 4th, 2020.
Same problem with Smackdown. Latest episode: May 1st, 2020.
Latest NXT episode: May 27th, 2020 (but I do not have permisson to start NXT episodes)

Is there anything you can do about this, that it will possible for me to watch the most recent episodes of WWE flagships?

screenshots

Thanks again for your efforts.

Regards,
firest0rm
(2020-06-04, 13:31)firest0rm Wrote: Hi @Publish3r  and @Fbomb,

first of all thanks for your efforts to keep this addon up-to-date.

Since WWE introduced a free version of WWE Network, a few days ago, I created a free WWE Network account and logged in to the Network using your addon.
I signed up for that account, because I am interested in watching Raw, Smackdown and maybe sometimes NXT in 1080p resoultion.

Immediately after I entered your addon, I wanted to run the most recent episode of Raw, but the latest episode I can stream is Raw from May 4th, 2020.
Same problem with Smackdown. Latest episode: May 1st, 2020.
Latest NXT episode: May 27th, 2020 (but I do not have permisson to start NXT episodes)

Is there anything you can do about this, that it will possible for me to watch the most recent episodes of WWE flagships?

screenshots

Thanks again for your efforts.

Regards,
firest0rm
I'm not the developer, but I believe that WWE isn't allowed to add the latest episodes due to licensing agreements. Hulu gets them first, if I remember correctly....then after the agreed upon time period, they are added to the network. That was the case before the free version was available so I believe it's the same way now.
(2020-06-04, 16:09)starslayer74 Wrote: I'm not the developer, but I believe that WWE isn't allowed to add the latest episodes due to licensing agreements. Hulu gets them first, if I remember correctly....then after the agreed upon time period, they are added to the network. That was the case before the free version was available so I believe it's the same way now.

Really? They are not allowed to air their own shows first on their own network?
I wasn't aware of those agreements, but isn't it a long period of delay?
I mean, the last episodes of Raw and Smackdown were added a whole month ago.
(2020-06-05, 00:03)firest0rm Wrote:
(2020-06-04, 16:09)starslayer74 Wrote: I'm not the developer, but I believe that WWE isn't allowed to add the latest episodes due to licensing agreements. Hulu gets them first, if I remember correctly....then after the agreed upon time period, they are added to the network. That was the case before the free version was available so I believe it's the same way now.

Yep, their licensing agreements with Hulu stipulates that they can't distribute for 30 days. So the day after the show airs on USA/FoxWhatever, Hulu gets an edited version, and no one else gets it until a month later.  

Although, I thought NXT was different, since it originally aired on the network exclusively, but that may have changed when they moved to USA.
(2020-06-05, 17:02)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2020-06-05, 00:03)firest0rm Wrote:

Yep, their licensing agreements with Hulu stipulates that they can't distribute for 30 days. So the day after the show airs on USA/FoxWhatever, Hulu gets an edited version, and no one else gets it until a month later.  

Although, I thought NXT was different, since it originally aired on the network exclusively, but that may have changed when they moved to USA. 
NXT is a 24 hour delay, but I believe the latest episodes are not a part of the free tier.
Do you need to be with a TV provider to access the free WWE Network?
@starslayer74 and @TheGame1986 
Thanks for your responses and the information regarding licensing agreements and single stipulations.

So it seems like it has nothing to do with this add-on.
Does that also mean you can't even watch Raw and Smackdown with a paid subscription shortly after the tv premier?

@barney63 
The only thing you have to do is creating an account on here.
More details and explanations can also be found on offical WWE website.
(2020-06-06, 23:28)firest0rm Wrote: @starslayer74 and @TheGame1986 
Thanks for your responses and the information regarding licensing agreements and single stipulations.

So it seems like it has nothing to do with this add-on.
Does that also mean you can't even watch Raw and Smackdown with a paid subscription shortly after the tv premier?

@barney63 
The only thing you have to do is creating an account on here.
More details and explanations can also be found on offical WWE website.
Correct, I have a paid subscription, and the latest Raw I can see currently is 5/4/2020 and Smackdown is 5/1/2020 - NXT's most current on the network as of today is 6/3/2020.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWEN - A WWE Network Plugin1