• 23(current)
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!
(2020-08-26, 01:14)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi,

I get an error message when trying to add a widget by going to Groups and then choose the group were I have exploded the local genres for Movies / TV shows, however when exploding genres from Plex addon all is working however takes much longer for widgets to load.

Autowidget is showing message the group was added.. however when going into AH skin and try to add the local genre exloded group as a widget an error is being displayed. All fine when choosing the exploded Plex genre group as a widget.

Any known issues here?

Thanks.

The only way I can offer support for errors is if you can provide a log file.
How do i get rid of the ///Actions/// entry in my widget groups? I don't need it and it looks ugly like hell.
(2020-08-31, 03:24)puenktchen Wrote: How do i get rid of the ///Actions/// entry in my widget groups? I don't need it and it looks ugly like hell.

@drinfernoo
Yeah, it is not necessary in personal groups, please remove it with next release.
Thank you
(2020-08-31, 03:24)puenktchen Wrote: How do i get rid of the ///Actions/// entry in my widget groups? I don't need it and it looks ugly like hell.
Yes I've noticed this has started appearing again recently in Shortcut groups, looks like a bug was introduced.

It is there as a divider... You should only ever even see it if you are browsing into AutoWidget directly, which kind of defeats the purpose of widget groups, doesn't it?
(2020-08-31, 09:38)sus67 Wrote:

@drinfernoo
Yeah, it is not necessary in personal groups, please remove it with next release.
Thank you

What do you mean by "personal groups"?
(2020-09-02, 14:00)FXB78 Wrote:
Yes I've noticed this has started appearing again recently in Shortcut groups, looks like a bug was introduced.

Ah, agreed! I hadn't noticed that, but it's fixed in 2.3.6.
Thank you!
Hi, so I have set up smart playlists for various genres and added them to an autowidget. I've added the autowidget to the home screen and it does exactly what I was expecting except for one thing - it only shows the title of the widget that I created and not the name of the playlist (genre) currently showing. How do i have it show the playlist name? Thanks!

EDIT, figured it out. Thanks for a great tool!
Hey, everyone! I just wanted to pop in for an update... I've been so busy lately I honestly haven't even gotten to look at AutoWidget in a while. That being said, I definitely don't want anyone to think I'm not coming back Smile

I think AutoWidget is pretty well "stable" at this point, but I do know that there are more things I'd like to work on. There's a few minor bugs and requests here and there, which I will try and hammer out sometime soon (I hope Big Grin), and I've got even more plans for features of my own. In the coming weeks, I may not be as active... But I wanted everyone to know I'm still thinking of things and my heart is still with AutoWidget  Love
@drinfernoo

Hello,

using current Matrix release (kodi-20200912-1cd618c9-master-armeabi-v7a) and get AW-error if start the Kodi session, please take a look to line 377 up to 389 in the LOG: kodi.log
Thank you.

Have you a great day!
(2020-09-14, 10:12)sus67 Wrote: @drinfernoo

Hello,

using current Matrix release (kodi-20200912-1cd618c9-master-armeabi-v7a) and get AW-error if start the Kodi session, please take a look to line 377 up to 389 in the LOG: kodi.log
Thank you.

Have you a great day!
....please try to change LOGNOTICE with xbmc.LOGINFO in Python3, because other Addons had same problem. Hoping it helps.
Bye
(2020-09-14, 10:12)sus67 Wrote: @drinfernoo

Hello,

Thank you.

Have you a great day!

I wish those "superfluous" changes were a little better documented... I'll try and fix that one soon as well.
@drinfernoo

today, I tried current Matrix-release with kodi-20200916-0e5569b0-master-armeabi-v7a.  In the moment same error-message with AutoWidget Addon in the start process of Kodi 19.
kodi.log
(2020-09-18, 07:29)sus67 Wrote: @drinfernoo

today, I tried current Matrix-release with kodi-20200916-0e5569b0-master-armeabi-v7a.  In the moment same error-message with AutoWidget Addon in the start process of Kodi 19.
kodi.log

I have fixed it in a devrepo release, but there haven't been any changes to the stable release in a few weeks.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AutoWidget - Let your widgets work for you!1