• 9(current)
Release Disney+
@snoopyjoe 

my latest shared code has an update to the internal proxy that makes it a lot quicker - should fix quite a few playback issues in Disney+ and make it faster

Force update my repo:
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2019/09/how-t...d-ons.html

then give it a try - let me know if it fixes your credits issue
My Android  devices keeps asking for InputStream 2.4.4. Any particular source?

Device: Samsung A20
Hi Matthuisman, big Plug-in, my language is Italian, I have tried both the language settings but the interface and the menus remain in English, the biggest problem is that every video7film I watch also offers me basic German ....
Do you think it's possible to do something? .. it's really annoying every time having to change language .. even between one movie and another.

Thanks, Marco.
(2020-04-27, 23:09)MrMagic Wrote: Happy to report that version 0.1.8 of the addon is now able to play the 2560x1440 HDR streams on the Shield.

You do need version 2.5.6 of IS.A for this, which is included in the latest Matrix build (I'm using the one from 26-04-2020).

I have also enabled the L1 Widevine, X265 and HDR10 options in the addon settings.

And Dutch subtitles also work, so good job!

I didn't know D+ had 2560x1440 streams. Which ones? Can the addon handle 4k playback with ATMOS?
Thank you very much for your work.

Is this add-on closed source?

I can't find a git repo (example https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix)
@marcopt
If your Kodi language is Italian, then most of the content in the add-on will show as Italian (eg. Movie names / plots)
(Same as their website)

If you want default Italian audio, you need to change Kodi > Player > Language > Default Language > Italian
Then it will auto-select Italian audio (when available)

If you want the add-on main menus / settings in Italian - then a translated file is needed inside the add-on itself.
IF you can translate English > Italian - then you could provide this and I can add it in.

@27hectormanuel
Use Kodi Matrix Nightly build

@DennisP78
The source is in the zip.
http://k.slyguy.xyz/.repo/slyguy.disney....latest.zip
No git repo.

@Wagg
You need a L1 Android device (eg. Nvidian Shield) for 4k playback.
Atmos is available, but pretty sure Kodi doesn't support it.
(2020-05-03, 05:42)matthuisman Wrote: @DennisP78
The source is in the zip.
http://k.slyguy.xyz/.repo/slyguy.disney....latest.zip
No git repo.

Thank you.
There is no license. See https://choosealicense.com/ for input about licensing. What do you personally wish?
Great would be a git repo but it's your decision.
(2020-05-03, 05:42)matthuisman Wrote: @Wagg
You need a L1 Android device (eg. Nvidian Shield) for 4k playback.
Atmos is available, but pretty sure Kodi doesn't support it.

I have a Shield (two actually, a 2015 and a 2017). The Netflix Inputstream addon does indeed support Atmos (even though the official Netflix app on the 2015/2017 Shield doesn’t) that’s why I was asking if the D+ addon does.
What would you reccomend to have the look & feel as closely to the disney website and app layout as possible?
Some people just don't like the default folder view and prefer  rows with tiles and preview pictures.
Ill look into atmos a bit more
when I was first looking into the formats, I was using NZ login that has reduced qualities (due to covid)
So I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find the flag for Atmos

Currently HDR10 and Dolby Vision is supported.

@kuluba
I'd recommend their app or website to get the same feel
I'm using what Kodi provides me (plugin folders).

Half the effort of add-ons is "translating" a custom interface (usually side scrolling) into a list / folder structure.

It also keeps the feel consistent via the whole of kodi.
(2020-05-03, 05:42)matthuisman Wrote: @ "marcopt" If your Kodi language is Italian, most of the content of the add-on will be displayed as Italian (e.g. movie / story names) (same as their website). If you want the default Italian audio, you must edit Kodi> Player> Language> Default language> Italian Then it will automatically select Italian audio (if available) If you want the main menu / add-on settings in Italian - you need a file included within the add-on itself. IF you can translate English> Italian - then you can supply this and I can add it.

Hi Matthuisman, can I try, which file are you talking about?
for the choice of the audio language it is not possible to make it remember the selection?
@marcopt - the forum language is English only please.

Plus whatever you used to make that last post is messing it up a lot by adding unnecessary font tags.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
ok, sorry
Kodi Settings > Player> Language> Default language> Italian

That will make it always choose Italian by default
(2020-05-03, 12:37)matthuisman Wrote: Kodi Settings > Player> Language> Default language> Italian

That will make it always choose Italian by default

Thanks...
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13