• 20(current)
Release Disney+
(2020-07-19, 21:33)matthuisman Wrote: Can you link me to any info on that build? It maybe a sign that there is a bug in current code that will show up on next version

hello,
i was using this build PR build https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/18171https://jenkins.kodi.tv/job/Android-ARM6...64-v8a.apk
because my mariadb was updated and dont work with latest 18.7 nightly, in this PR this is fixed.
normaly IA is shipped with kodi for android, but on this build its not, manually installing IA 2.4.5 was working, but not the streams. i dont know what is also missing here
Oh ok Smile

Good to see this before my MariaDB updates on my NAS

Yes, the builds from Jenkins won't have the binary add-ons.
A team member will be able to generate a build with them though.

Also, the "Unknown encryption method" log entries are ok.
It finds a valid method after those unknown methods
(2020-07-19, 23:51)matthuisman Wrote: Oh ok Smile

Good to see this before my MariaDB updates on my NAS

Yes, the builds from Jenkins won't have the binary add-ons.
A team member will be able to generate a build with them though.

Also, the "Unknown encryption method" log entries are ok.
It finds a valid method after those unknown methods

no one is responding, seems they actually dont merge or do test builds for kodi18. so i have to wait until they merge it
0.3.6 update just pushed Smile

This adds 3x new add-on settings

1) Skip Credits (default is On)
   - If enabled, the add-on will seek to the end of the file when Disney+ tells it the next play should be showing (usually at start of end credits)
   - It does a seek instead of stop so next items in playlist will still work and the item also gets marked as watched

2) Play Next Episode (default is On)
   - If enabled, the add-on will automatically play the next recommended episode if that episode is part of the same series
     It will continue playing across seasons etc.

3) Play Next Recommended Movie (default is Off)
   - If enabled, the add-on will automatically play the next recommended movie
    This is often a sequel / different year and can even loop around back to the original movie.

There are no confirm pop-ups etc yet.
It will just automatically do it.
So, make sure you have Kodi setup to stop playback with tv off etc or it will just keep playing.

Also, slyguy common has been updated to not ask for quality when automatically playing content without user interaction (play next or playlist).
So only the initial play in the add-on will ask for quality (if that is your setting)

Reason for update:
My 9 month old daughter doesn't like waiting for the credits at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
how do i setup/ config disney + to watch hdr movies/tv series?

i have installed it. all i can watch is 720p and not hdr movies.
i have windows 10 system

please help me to setup.

thank you
Please read the features section of the blog post.
Disney only outputs the higher quality for Widevine L1 devices. Eg. Android Nvidia Shield.
if i i install linux with kodi , can i still get hdr with disney + and netflix or not?
Big Grin 
(2020-07-22, 06:07)matthuisman Wrote: 0.3.6 update just pushed Smile

Reason for update:
My 9 month old daughter doesn't like waiting for the credits at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Angel
(2020-07-24, 17:20)rickyman Wrote: if i i install linux with kodi , can i still get hdr with disney + and netflix or not?

Disney+ and Netflix expose their HDR streams to devices certified with Widevine Level 1 only (Currently nVidia Shield, FireTV and mibox running Android)
Every other device running kodi on linux, macos, windows or even chinese android boxes are at best Widevine Level 3 only and cannot receive HDR streams from Disney+ or Netflix
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2020-07-22, 06:07)matthuisman Wrote: 0.3.6 update just pushed Smile

This adds 3x new add-on settings

1) Skip Credits (default is On)
   - If enabled, the add-on will seek to the end of the file when Disney+ tells it the next play should be showing (usually at start of end credits)
   - It does a seek instead of stop so next items in playlist will still work and the item also gets marked as watched

2) Play Next Episode (default is On)
   - If enabled, the add-on will automatically play the next recommended episode if that episode is part of the same series
     It will continue playing across seasons etc.

3) Play Next Recommended Movie (default is Off)
   - If enabled, the add-on will automatically play the next recommended movie
    This is often a sequel / different year and can even loop around back to the original movie.

There are no confirm pop-ups etc yet.
It will just automatically do it.
So, make sure you have Kodi setup to stop playback with tv off etc or it will just keep playing.

Also, slyguy common has been updated to not ask for quality when automatically playing content without user interaction (play next or playlist).
So only the initial play in the add-on will ask for quality (if that is your setting)

Reason for update:

Hi, I have installed today the latest version, but I receive an error whenever I press play. The error is:
  IndexError: list index out of range
    File "/resources/lib/plugin.py", line 586, in play
      if not.ia.check() or not inputstream.require_version(ver_requiredSmile

Also, I tried to install WiDevine but I received the error:
  IndexError: list index out of range

What I'm wrong?

Thanks,
Alessio
Hi there
I have the Disney+ add on running in Kodi 18.8 on nvidia tv shield.
I am finding all content to be 150ms out of sync.
It’s consistent across all Disney content.
All my other Kodi content is in sync. Just the Disney stuff is out.
All my content is set to pass through. If I change to PCM it is in sync but then you loose atoms advantages etc, so I need to keep pass through.
(The stand alone Disney+ app is in sync when used seperate from Kodi - it’s just through Kodi it seems to be out.)
Netflix through Kodi in sync.
Amazon through Kodi in sync.
Anybody else found this?
I'd like to share a tip!

If anyone wants to watch "The Simpsons" in its original aspect ratio using this addon, all you have to do is login with a web browser and toggle it, as described here:
https://www.theverge.com/21273476/simpso...eam-how-to

That preference is saved to your profile, so the next Simpsons episode you load in the addon will be in that aspect ratio too.
@MattJ2000
Could be a Atmos thing.
Try disable Atmos etc in the add-on settings and see if it comes right.
Also try Kodi 19 nightly

Either way, it won't be something the add-on can fix.

@tonywagner 
Correct, that option is embedded in the profile JWT token.
I was going to add a new "Profile Preferences" add-on menu where that could be toggled.
(2020-08-06, 02:03)matthuisman Wrote: @MattJ2000
Could be a Atmos thing.
Try disable Atmos etc in the add-on settings and see if it comes right.
Also try Kodi 19 nightly

Either way, it won't be something the add-on can fix.

Anybody have a way to audio offset the contents of a source folder?
ie set a delay for all of my Disney content but not the rest of my library (which is in a different folder location)
Hi @matthuisman would be possible reinstated the "app language" setting? mine was set "same as kodi" in the oldest versions. Thanks
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13