• 23(current)
Release Disney+
ok, 0.4.6 just pushed that adds a few new settings under Playback.

• Audio Allow List: Comma separated list of ISO 639-1 audio languages to keep  eg. en,de,fr (empty = all)
  • Subtitle Allow List: Comma separated list of ISO 639-1 subtitle languages to keep eg. en,de,fr (empty = all)
  • Include Forced Subs: When enabled, forced sub tracks are included
  • Include Non-Forced Subs: When enabled, non-forced sub tracks are included
  • Include Audio Description Tracks: When enabled, audio description audio tracks are included

This should hopefully allow Kodi 18 users to reduce the track count to fix subs etc.
It does no fancy checking, just removes any m3u8 lines that don't match the above criteria.
So, if you do it wrong - you could end up with no audio or subs.
It works great!  Smile

However I found a little problem. If I add to the language filter "es" that includes the Spanish from Spain tracks but the Spanish from Latin America (es-419) tracks are missing. I can fix the problem just by adding "es-419" to the language filter, however I find more logic that "es" would match both. I guess the same problem would happen with other languages (like fr and fr-CA).
(2020-10-20, 05:24)matthuisman Wrote: ok, 0.4.6 just pushed that adds a few new settings under Playback.

• Audio Allow List: Comma separated list of ISO 639-1 audio languages to keep  eg. en,de,fr (empty = all)
  • Subtitle Allow List: Comma separated list of ISO 639-1 subtitle languages to keep eg. en,de,fr (empty = all)
  • Include Forced Subs: When enabled, forced sub tracks are included
  • Include Non-Forced Subs: When enabled, non-forced sub tracks are included
  • Include Audio Description Tracks: When enabled, audio description audio tracks are included

This should hopefully allow Kodi 18 users to reduce the track count to fix subs etc.
It does no fancy checking, just removes any m3u8 lines that don't match the above criteria.
So, if you do it wrong - you could end up with no audio or subs.
Thanks for the update! Seems to be working good to me.

Not a big deal, but I dont know if Disney+ have much foreign content, where the original audio track is not english. I would always prefer the original audio track, but if I use the audio track filter, this track may be lost. I assume the _proxy_default_language header is the original audio track, so why not also check on this in the audio_whitelist if-condition?
python:
if audio_whitelist and ... and attribs['LANGUAGE'].lower() != default_language.lower():
    m3u8 = m3u8.replace(line, '')
    continue

Btw: Here is new lines for nb_no language in script.module.slyguy:
Code:

msgctxt "#32085"
msgid "This service requires a {required} location\n"
"We detected your location is {current}\n"
msgstr "Denne tjenesten krever følgende lokasjon: {required}\n"
"Din nåværende lokasjon: {current}\n"

msgctxt "#32086"
msgid "Audio Allow List"
msgstr "Lydspor-filter (kommaseparert)"

msgctxt "#32087"
msgid "Subtitle Allow List"
msgstr "Undertekst-filter (kommaseparert)"

msgctxt "#32088"
msgid "Include Forced Subs"
msgstr "Inkluder tvungne undertekster"

msgctxt "#32089"
msgid "Include Non-forced Subs"
msgstr "Inkluder vanlige undertekster"

msgctxt "#32090"
msgid "Include Audio Description Tracks"
msgstr "Inkluder lydspor for synstolkning"
@boirello
Done Smile
(2020-06-05, 15:13)samuellinde Wrote: I'm using the Disney+ add-on with… intermittent success. Disclaimer: I'm using the OpenVPN to access Disney+ outside the US, but like I said, it's working occasionally – and perfectly, every time, on my iPhone.

Most often my though, Kodi is unable to log me in at all, just giving me a "Failed to login" error popup.

I'm running LibreELEC 9.2.3 on a 4GB Rpi4.

Here's my debug logs:

Code:

2020-06-05 15:05:13.133 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - App Language Set to: sv-SE
2020-06-05 15:05:13.134 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - Cache Hit: [REMOVED]
2020-06-05 15:05:13.134 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - Attempt 1/2: POST https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/devices
2020-06-05 15:05:14.035 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - Cache Hit: [REMOVED]
2020-06-05 15:05:14.036 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - Attempt 1/2: POST https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/token
2020-06-05 15:05:14.301 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - App Language Set to: sv-SE
2020-06-05 15:05:14.302 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - SIGNAL: on_error
2020-06-05 15:05:14.302 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - SIGNAL: on_close
2020-06-05 15:05:14.307 T:2881561456 DEBUG: slyguy.disney.plus - Failed to login.
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/slyguy.disney.plus/resources/lib/plugin.py", line 58, in login
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/slyguy.disney.plus/resources/lib/api.py", line 106, in login
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/slyguy.disney.plus/resources/lib/api.py", line 142, in _do_login
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/slyguy.disney.plus/resources/lib/api.py", line 92, in _oauth_token
I've got the same issues setting up this add-on with the Raspberry Pii 4 (has worked perfectly on earlier pii's).  did you get this resolved??  if so how??
@EngineerPeter 
What is actually happening?
Failure to login?
Are you using vpn?
Can you get me a debug log?
Hi,

Just wondered if there were plans to allow an export to library function similar to the Netflix and Amazon addons? Or is there an alternative way to add movies and shows to the library from the Disney+ addon?

Many thanks
(2020-10-29, 21:43)matthuisman Wrote: @EngineerPeter 
Failure to login?
Are you using vpn?

New installation of libreelec version 9.2.5 on a raspberry pii 4 (4gb version). Addon installed, go to login and after email address and password entered I get a login failed error message
Have uploaded the debug log here; https://paste.kodi.tv/pohojizinu

In the UK and not using a vpn
Thanks for taking the time to look at this. Really appreciate all you do for this add-on!
(2020-10-29, 23:40)EngineerPeter Wrote:
Failure to login?
Are you using vpn?

New installation of libreelec version 9.2.5 on a raspberry pii 4 (4gb version). Addon installed, go to login and after email address and password entered I get a login failed error message

Thanks for taking the time to look at this. Really appreciate all you do for this add-on!
Their actual server is returning "Your login details are in-correct."
Triple check your typing in correctly
(2020-10-30, 00:17)matthuisman Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 23:40)EngineerPeter Wrote:
Failure to login?
Are you using vpn?

Their actual server is returning "Your login details are in-correct."
Triple check your typing in correctly

Oh ffs. Looks like I had a idtent error
Wife now laughing at me..

Thanks for the help, appreciate your help and this add-on!
So my family wanted to watch the new Mandelorian episode tonight and we ran into a bit of a problem. The addon seemed to work ok until I tried starting the actual video. It just refused to play at all. Fortunately, we had a spare Fire Stick that we could fall back on, but I'd really like to figure out what's up with the Kodi Disney+ addon. Here's a log file after a fresh restart that shows what happens when I started the Disney+ addon and the Mandelorian episode:

https://paste.kodi.tv/sozikogafo.kodi

The pertinent info is near the end of the file. I've also tried other movies and TV shows in the Disney+ addon, and it seems like none of them are working, so it's not just this specific Mandelorian episode. Looking at the log file errors, I thought it might be a problem with Inputstream Adaptive Testing, but your Pluto TV PVR service runs through it just fine. I'd love to figure this out, since we're planning to have a movie party tomorrow night with the kids for Halloween in lieu of not being able to trick-or-treat this year. Maybe we'll have to keep the old Fire Stick Disney+ app going for now?
strange. working for me..
just pushed update to slyguy common that may fix it.
Force update slyguy repo, then reboot and see if ok.
@matthuisman  great addon thank you very much.

But i have one problem when i enable widevie L1 i get black screen video and audio only is there workaround for that?

Device Philips 65OLED873/12
Kodi from google play version 18.9
IA peak3d 2.4.6

thanks in advance.
Your TV wont be a L1 device
(2020-10-31, 19:13)matthuisman Wrote: Your TV wont be a L1 device

Thanks, but how i can get 4K HDR from native Disney Plus application if my TV is not L1 device?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13