• 25(current)
Release Disney+
(2020-11-02, 03:04)gujal Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 01:15)haduvelko Wrote: @matthuisman 

thanks for your support, here is logfie:

ofuzogeyet (paste)

Strange that it is failing on license request
Code:
2020-11-02 00:08:06.333 T:29838 DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x89d55380) http://127.0.0.1:49005/https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/widevine/v1/obtain-license
2020-11-02 00:08:09.993 T:29838 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 403
2020-11-02 00:08:09.994 T:29838 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 403 for http://127.0.0.1:49005/https://global.edge.bamgrid.com/widevine/v1/obtain-license: 2020-11-02 00:08:09.994 T:29838 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: License server returned failure

Can VPN cause failing on license request?
it would then fail when not using L1 setting which you said worked fine?
(2020-11-03, 03:06)matthuisman Wrote: it would then fail when not using L1 setting which you said worked fine?

Yes it worked fine without l1 setting.
(2020-04-28, 21:20)snoopyjoe Wrote:
(2020-04-28, 01:19)matthuisman Wrote: @kampfi @snoopyjoe

Do you guys have the quality select enabled when the issue is happening?
Do you have same issue if you change Default Quality to disabled in the add-on settings?
I have the quality selection set to "Best". I'll try and change the setting to see if the problem still exist. Sometimes I'll fast forward to the end of an episode (e.g. "Clone Wars") because there is 4 minutes of credits before the next episode plays. This is when I notice the issue the most as it often buffers then tries to play the last 30 seconds. Only to end up starting over from the first 30 seconds.

Also however the addon is handling resume points is superp! I've extracted a couple shows and made .strm files from the links so that my Emby server can process them. Unlike other addons when Kodi tells a .strm to resume from a certain point, the info is never relayed, but with Disney+ it is.

I’m having trouble getting resume points to work with the Disney+ addon. I used the movie clouds as an example can you extract that .strm and show me so I can compare it to mine please?
Anyone having issue using the back button?

When browsing in the listing in the add-on and hitting the back button, it leaves the add-on and gets back to Kodi add-ons list.
@matthuisman : thanks for this excellent plugin. I also love the language filter (audio/subs)

It would be great if we could set a preferred language per profile, and not have the Kodi language be the default.
Why? Our kids watch in French and Dutch, but do not understand English. 
We prefer to have the Kodi interface in English, and prefer to watch content in its native language.
Right now we therefore have to change language every time kids are watching content, which is not that convenient.
@cvandeplas 
The add-on should already use the language of the Disney+ profile when it gets content.
eg. the movie names / plots should show in the profile language

If your talking about the main menu / add-on settings - this language comes from the add-on itself.
I can add translation to the add-on for these strings, but would need someone to provide the translation.
Currently the add-on has German, English, Italian, Norwegian
Even if it was translated, I'm pretty sure a Kodi add-on can not force Kodi to use a different language
EDIT: disregard. I figured it out.
Question: I have a 4K Sony TV but it doesn't have HDR. I am using a Shield Pro 2019 and Kodi. Can I watch Mulan in 4k in Kodi? Through the app it's just 1080p.

And @matthuisman :

Thank you a lot for this wonderful add-on. (And I'm super thrilled about HBO Max too even though I have yet to subscribe - but I will now that I know a well supported add-on for Kodi exists).

Both thumbs up man!
@3000
Yes. Go into add-on settings. Enable L1 widevine device. Then enable h265. Keep HDR disabled. Enjoy!
(2020-12-05, 20:30)matthuisman Wrote: @3000
Yes. Go into add-on settings. Enable L1 widevine device. Then enable h265. Keep HDR disabled. Enjoy!

Oddly enough that's exactly what I had set but it wouldn't work. Then I enabled HDR10 and it works. Funny ey?
Oh, so with HDR disabled you dont get 4k streams? Actually, that may be correct. Think the HDR works with non-hdr Tv as well. can you confirm that?
Yeah, I got a 2013 Sony KD-65X9005A 4K non-HDR TV.

And I only get 4K streams IF I enable HDR in the Disney Add-on settings. Otherwise it's 1080p max. 

I am very happy now Smile
Atmos and 4K all through Kodi. Great stuff!!
another question:

is there a way to manually integrate titles to library until it's incorporated into the add-on?

something like this:

(Mulan.strm)

plugin://slyguy.disney.plus/play_strm/xxx
Great. I may remove the HDR setting then and just always have that enabled if L1 device Smile

And yes, if you look at the kodi log after playing something, you should see the path. It'll be something like plugin://slyguy.disney.plus/?_play&....
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13