Certificate for mirrors.kodi.tv expired today
Exclamation 
Hi,

just wanted to let you know that your certificate for https://mirrors.kodi.tv seems to have expired today. I can't access it per browser and kodi can't download any updates (throwing a curl error)
(2020-04-17, 21:32)AllesMeins Wrote: just wanted to let you know that your certificate for https://mirrors.kodi.tv seems to have expired today.

Thanks, we'll have a stern talking to whoever is handling these things. Big Grin
just my luck that I decided to do a fresh install of kodi today and found out that add ons are failing to install due to invalid cert on mirrors.kodi.tv 
I tried to download the zip file from mirrors.kodi.tv and got the message "It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. "
(2020-04-17, 22:18)tnkrer Wrote: just my luck that I decided to do a fresh install of kodi today and found out that add ons are failing to install due to invalid cert on mirrors.kodi.tv 
I tried to download the zip file from mirrors.kodi.tv and got the message "It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. "
Tried to install the Embuary skin for Emby today and got "Installation Failed" error messages. Uninstalled & reinstalled Kodi and lost all my fancy customization for nothing as it has solved nothing. Found this in the logs : "Failed: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates", copied/pasted the URL in my brower, got an SSL warning and read in Firefox that the certificated expired today Sad
I just registered to let you know too. This issue led to a quite unsatisfying installation experience. Wink
Maybe an option to let users specify if they would like to use curl -k on some URLs could fix that.
Should be back online now. Please check.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-17, 23:09)Karellen Wrote: Should be back online now. Please check.

Yes, looks good for me - thanks for the fix!
Thanks! Works now!!!
Is this the reason all the 24/7 tv shows stopped working?
Thanks.
Karen
(2020-04-18, 22:13)Texasgal1924 Wrote: Is this the reason all the 24/7 tv shows stopped working?

Nope.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Certificate for mirrors.kodi.tv expired today0